Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Alan M
Alan MHarrison 2914, ACT

A Pleasure to Deal With

Having recently refinanced an investment loan with Well Home Loans, I cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful help, cooperation and service provided right throughout the loan process. This was not a straightforward application, but nothing was too much trouble for Kerry, who guided us through the requirements and processes with her grasp of the issues and with patience and good humour. On reaching approval phase, Glenn, too, made the process very easy for us, He was not only extremely efficient, but also most personable and understanding as well as keeping us well informed. Altogether, a seamless and pleasurable experience - and we have a significantly improved loan!

• Loan Start DateJuly 2022
Gerry
GerryPerth, WA

Excellent customer service, great rates

I have been with Well Home loans for several years now and they have been amazing. I ditched one of the big 4 banks and it was the best decision ever. Mick was my main contact and was always contactable and provided excellent customer service throughout the years.

Rachel
RachelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
  • Loan used forInvestment Property

Great service and competative rates

We used Well Home Loans to purchase an investment property. We gave them a try becuase their interest rate was very competative. We got a pre approval so that we could look for a property with confidence. Once we found the property, Well Home Loans were very quick to give us a final approval and settlement was seamless. A special mention to John A who was our main contact and was helping us finalise the loan even while he was supposed to be on leave !

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
  • Loan used forInvestment Property

Michael Mick Lazari - Olympic GOLD Medallist!!!
I NEVER ever write reviews but on this occasion I STRONGLY FELT the NEED to. Excellent Personalised Service – Quick/Responsive – Knowledgeable/Informative – Friendly/Warm - Ask for Mick - Worth his weight in GOLD! Very grateful - Thanks Mick !

• Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

• Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Christof
ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

• Loan Start DateNovember 2020
  • Loan used forInvestment Property

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Ashish
AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

• Loan TypeSplit
  • Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

• Loan Start DateOctober 2020
resloosley
resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

• Loan Start DateDecember 2019
  • Loan used forInvestment Property

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

• Loan Start DateDecember 2019

ADR
ADRasked

Some months ago, after many many hours of research and reading reviews etc, we took the first step of application with you, spoke to a representative over the phone, but needed to wait for more stability (one of us was part-time, but now full-time) before completing the online interview. We are a married couple 52yrs and 31yrs of age, full time employees with a solid savings track record. We want a short term loan for 14yrs (before retirement age of the elder) with options of additional payments. We have approximately 40-50% deposit for a first home up to $500k (maybe more on both counts, this is conservative). Our credit ratings are spotless. The quicker it's paid off the better for us, we just need future home security. Our main concerns are the shortness of the term of the loan and its small total amount (comparatively), age of the elder lender and loan non-approval affecting credit ratings. We saw the one star review from shaun from 3 months ago: 'Avoid Avoid, Unethical and Dishonest' and found ourselves shocked and disheartened to read it, they seemed like a sure thing and honestly it give us cold feet. In juxtaposition, reading your reply whereby you actually took responsibility for the problem and apologized is a very rare thing and shows how much you do care. A very honorable and desirable quality, if true. Still, it's a scary thing for us and we need some reassurance before we proceed. This is of vital importance to our lives and future.
To go through a broker would reduce our risk, but probably cost us more. To proceed with Well Home Loans would reduce our costs, but seems more risky. Importantly though, we are likely dealing with people who actually care with Well Home Loans. Can you please address our main concerns and also give considered responses to the body of this converse. Kind regards.

Craigee M.
Craigee M.asked

Hi there, we are looking to refinance our loan and switch to an equity loan. Our LVR is around 60-65%. We also want to add a $40k home Improvement, so we have these funds after the refinance available to us. We are with one the Big 4 on a P&I loan, and have never missed a repayment in 16 years. We tried to get a better deal and while the did come down more than we expected, it is nowhere near you guys.. Before we drop you guys a line, does all this sound doable? TY, Craig

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Do you lend to people on a disability pension with a very good LVR (Roughly 50%, so zero risk) and a current mortgage with proven AAA Credit history and zero missed payments? (I am 40 years of age only)

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pav

Lendi are amazing

by Pav on 17 Aug 2022
I spoke with Jo-lene after organising an appointment and within 2 days all the paper work and all forms have been sorted and sent for approval. I aske... Read full review

Lotty

Shane Finney. Thank you!!!!

by Lotty on 17 Aug 2022
We’ve had a wonderful experience with Shane Finney from lendi. He was always so helpful and available. I look forward to engaging with him in the futu... Read full review

Susan Dhu

Amazing service

by Susan Dhu on 16 Aug 2022
Customer service was brilliant. Maddie and the team were always ready to answer questions or help with document uploads, even helping after usual work... Read full review