Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

4.9

Great service!

The homeloan process was easy and efficient. The customer service representative was helpful, and the process was straight forward. They were available when needed. A friendly and personal service. The bank is online only, but if you do need to withdraw cash you can pay a fee to go into a branch. We are new customers, but very happy with the service so far. I would like to see the bank offer sub-accounts in the offset, which is not currently available.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Craigee M.
Craigee M.asked

Hi there, we are looking to refinance our loan and switch to an equity loan. Our LVR is around 60-65%. We also want to add a $40k home Improvement, so we have these funds after the refinance available to us. We are with one the Big 4 on a P&I loan, and have never missed a repayment in 16 years. We tried to get a better deal and while the did come down more than we expected, it is nowhere near you guys.. Before we drop you guys a line, does all this sound doable? TY, Craig

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Do you lend to people on a disability pension with a very good LVR (Roughly 50%, so zero risk) and a current mortgage with proven AAA Credit history and zero missed payments? (I am 40 years of age only)

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

Can I still borrow (First Home Buyer)even if I have a saved deposit amount that is less than 20% of the property price? ty

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives