Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Travis
TravisSydney, NSW

Well Home Loans made refinancing very easy

Our refinancing experience was made very pleasant and easy by Michael. We got a great rate and process was very quick and simple to understand. Highly recommend Well and Michael to anyone looking to refinance.

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Personalised professional service from start to finish

Michael Lazari assisted my husband and I with out home loan from start to finish. He offered helpful advice, personalised and professional service and went above and beyond in all our encounters. He got a great rate for us and we were very satisfied with the whole service provided.
We hightly recommend Well Home Loans and rate Michael 11/10.

Pete
PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Couldn't be happier!

Not only the best interest rate I could find but also has more features than any other product with similar rates. Financially backed by Adelaide bank so you have peace of mind. Very helpful customer service

Home Harry
Home Harry

Refinance

Changed over about 6 months now. The transfer was straightforward and easier than my previous refinance experience. My former lender couldn't really improve the variable rate.
So far, so good. Hopefully the variable rate stays competitive for existing borrowers and it certainly has so far.

Darcy D.
Darcy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

First time buying a house and Mick held our hand the whole way, couldn’t have been a nicer and more helpful guy really. Additionally they have really good rates which is why we originally went with Wells. I have been recommending both Wells home loans and Mick to my friends.

Other Home Loans

Great rate and helpful customer service

We dealt with Glenn for everything, this was a purchase of our home and we were between moving states and jobs. Glenn was very helpful in answering all of our many questions! We got a great rate and would highly recommend Glenn and the company!

Loan TypeSplit

Good service and product

We found Mick to be friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Process seemed a bit lengthy but got a great product and rate at the end so very happy customers.

Praveen
PraveenSydney, NSW

A fantastic customer service.

Easy to access a person when required. no waiting on phone. Friendly customer service, everything streamlined and an easy online process to settlement. Michael Lazari was fantastic, always there to explain and guide on what is happening and required. The rate changed during my application process. Mick updated it during the process and got me a better rate. Strongly recommend Well Home Loans and Mick.

Hilary
HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and prompt responses

Steven helped my loan refinance process and then Mick took over. They both made the whole refinancing process so easy. Mick was always responsive via emails and was in contact via phone when needed. Mick explained the whole process and was always happy to answer my queries. Would recommend.

Very helpful and supportive with our home loan.

The Well Home Loans team was fantastic and supported us both through the whole process. Glenn was brilliant. We would highly recommend him and the company it was a very smooth process.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan refinance

Very obliging and cooperative team; they don't leave working customers at the mercy of business hours to get a response. Application process seems a bit long winded but is worth the wait. Web based document submission makes things easier. Just remember to keep all your source doc's in one folder to make it easier when you go to re-fix.

Federico
FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89