Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We're very happy with Well Home Loans. Michael Lazari made things very easy for us even though we had quite a bumpy journey because the settlement of our first home was delayed 6 months. He was patient and touched base with us regularly to ensure we kept documentation up to date. Once settlement time arrived, the process was very smooth. I appreciate that Well Home Loans is not a huge organisation where customers are just numbers, and this is reflected in their friendly customer service.

Tran Ba K.
Tran Ba K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle-free transaction - highly recommended!

Michael & Patryk were incredibly professional & helpful, and the whole process was very straightforward. Highly competitive rate too - cannot recommend them high enough. Thanks again for such a hassle-free experience guys, we really appreciate it.

Efficient investment loan application

Directed through the process by Steven then Glenn, who were timely in their responses to questions via email and upfront about document requirements and fees. Clear instructions regarding contract signing and details to be aware of.

dmn
dmnSydney, NSW

Refinance

Worked with John Ardiles on two refinance products and both saved us a significant amount per month relative to our big bank lender.
John was always attentive and quick responding to questions we had.
We don't need bells and whistles and know what we are getting - a significantly lower monthly payment with adequate product support.

Mandie
MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Lender I have ever had

I have had the best experience with Well Home Loans and would definitely recommend to others. Their efficiency and communication is soo much better than other financial institutions. Easy to deal with and makes the process easy.

CKX
CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service and product

I have had two home loans refinanced with Well Home Loans, and highly recommend them. I don't need bells and whistles, just a hassle-free low-rate loan, which is what Well offers along with good customer service. I dealt with John Ardiles both times, who was polite, helpful and responsive. The second refinance was delayed as the original bank dragged their feet with releasing the mortgage, but John was helpful in pushing the process through to completion.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Start now

Michael Mick Lazari - Olympic GOLD Medallist!!!
I NEVER ever write reviews but on this occasion I STRONGLY FELT the NEED to. Excellent Personalised Service – Quick/Responsive – Knowledgeable/Informative – Friendly/Warm - Ask for Mick - Worth his weight in GOLD! Very grateful - Thanks Mick !

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great service. Great rates. Very happy customer so far.

We have been supported by Glenn during our home loan process and he has been super responsive, open, honest and helpful. Our broker couldn't beat their rates and the whole process, from first enquiry to final approval, was a breeze.

Fantastic service!

I'm very happy with my experience obtaining finance from Well Home Loans. The rates are great and the application process is very straightforward. But it's the amazing personal customer service which is the real icing on the cake. Michael was brilliant all the way through. He made the process very easy and kept me informed at all times. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Travis
TravisSydney, NSW

Well Home Loans made refinancing very easy

Our refinancing experience was made very pleasant and easy by Michael. We got a great rate and process was very quick and simple to understand. Highly recommend Well and Michael to anyone looking to refinance.

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Start now

Personalised professional service from start to finish

Michael Lazari assisted my husband and I with out home loan from start to finish. He offered helpful advice, personalised and professional service and went above and beyond in all our encounters. He got a great rate for us and we were very satisfied with the whole service provided.
We hightly recommend Well Home Loans and rate Michael 11/10.

Pete
PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE