Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Great rate and helpful customer service

We dealt with Glenn for everything, this was a purchase of our home and we were between moving states and jobs. Glenn was very helpful in answering all of our many questions! We got a great rate and would highly recommend Glenn and the company!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Hilary
HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and prompt responses

Steven helped my loan refinance process and then Mick took over. They both made the whole refinancing process so easy. Mick was always responsive via emails and was in contact via phone when needed. Mick explained the whole process and was always happy to answer my queries. Would recommend.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
russnoz
russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Elton
EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
tony
tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

Can I still borrow (First Home Buyer)even if I have a saved deposit amount that is less than 20% of the property price? ty

Hi Dee,

As a First Home Buyer, we understand that it can be tough to keep saving for that deposit. We have options that allow for up to a 10% deposit (that is a 90% LVR). To help you out and crunch some numbers so you can see what your options are, it might be best to get in touch with our home loan experts and you can book an appointment direct with them at this link: https://wellmoney.link/book-pr

Kind regards,
Well Team

daz
dazasked

hi there no variable homeloans with your compnay

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Daz, we certainly do have variable rate home loans - they are actually our most popular home loan type! We have variable rate offerings for both Investment and Owner Occupied home loans. You can see our variable rates on the website - https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/low-rate-owner-occupier/

Hope that helps!

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi