Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

4.9

Michael Mick Lazari - Olympic GOLD Medallist!!!
I NEVER ever write reviews but on this occasion I STRONGLY FELT the NEED to. Excellent Personalised Service – Quick/Responsive – Knowledgeable/Informative – Friendly/Warm - Ask for Mick - Worth his weight in GOLD! Very grateful - Thanks Mick !

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Fantastic service!

I'm very happy with my experience obtaining finance from Well Home Loans. The rates are great and the application process is very straightforward. But it's the amazing personal customer service which is the real icing on the cake. Michael was brilliant all the way through. He made the process very easy and kept me informed at all times. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Great rate and helpful customer service

We dealt with Glenn for everything, this was a purchase of our home and we were between moving states and jobs. Glenn was very helpful in answering all of our many questions! We got a great rate and would highly recommend Glenn and the company!

Loan TypeSplit

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Peter Langford
Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Christof
ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Cam
CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

Other Home Loans

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Ashish
AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Tim O
Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE