Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Michael Mick Lazari - Olympic GOLD Medallist!!!
I NEVER ever write reviews but on this occasion I STRONGLY FELT the NEED to. Excellent Personalised Service – Quick/Responsive – Knowledgeable/Informative – Friendly/Warm - Ask for Mick - Worth his weight in GOLD! Very grateful - Thanks Mick !

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Christof
ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Ashish
AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

resloosley
resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Wendee Lim
Wendee LimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Best rate of home loan at the time of purchasing my first investment property. John Ardilles is my loan manager and he's been nothing but exceptional in service. No questions were left unanswered and he has been keeping us updated every step of the process and has been very prompt in communication. A very nice surprise gift makes it even more personal. Hard to find a company with good customer service these days!

Yon C.
Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE