Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Ylh
YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Experience on Home Loans

We applied the loans online and throughout the process, our loan consultant Michael Lazari has been really helpful and service is so professional. We especially feel much appreciated given the timely service during the Xmas holidays period. Recommended this loan provided 10 out of 10.

Lyz
LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.
Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Shami
ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

RPJ
RPJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and low interest rates

We're very luck because we found Well Home loans who provide amazing service and low interest rates.
A big thanks to John Ardiles and we will definitely refer Well Home loans to other home buyers we know.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Other Home Loans

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Simmo
SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Paul
PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Peter Langford
Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Christof
ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

High quality customer service.

Have just settled our new home loan with Well Home Loans yesterday and the customer service throughout the application process is of the highest quality. Well done to Mick Lazari and the home loan team. Never once felt like we were just a number on a piece of paper. Great rate and customer service to boot.

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Amazing service

I settled with Well Home loans this week and I have to say that the service I received from Glenn Cremin was exceptional. My previous lender was a little challenging but Glenn was very reassuring and ensured that settlement occurred in accordance with the timelines I needed to meet. They do use a service www.bankstatements.com.au in order for you to provide details of your account history which is a great idea but I found that it was hit and miss. Overall though, this is a minor concern. With market leading rates and great customer service you've got nothing to lose.

Excellent Service from Glenn Cermin

Glenn has been instrumental in our application as he has been very responsive throughout the whole process.

He has made the process a whole lot easier to understand even if everything was just done via phone calls/emails.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Crystal B.
Crystal B.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service, Great Rate

John from Well Homeloans was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. The process to refinance was very easy, great turnaround time and they went out their way to make it as quick and painless as possible.

Application Process
Wendy L.
Wendy L.Sydney, NSW

2nd time using Well home loan

This is my 2nd time using Well home loan. The customer service is exceptional. The low rate is as advertised. that is why I go back to use Well again the 2nd time. Highly recommend Well.

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Application Process
Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Cam
CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

DJ13
DJ13Southwest, VIC

So far so good, ticks all the boxes

Most competitive homeloan and offset account around. Glenn and the rest of the staff have been exceptional and made this the easiest refinance ever. Talking to Adelaide bank in relation to the offset account has been great and feeling very satisfied with the decision.
Already started spreading the word!!!

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE