Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

Faye
FayePerth, WA

Awesome service with a low rate. Michael Lazari is awesome.

I'm very happy with the whole process of refinancing, very smooth and efficient. Michael Lazari provided a great service and plenty of assistance through the process. He is professional, helpful and communicative. In addition, the Well Home Loan online application is impressive, special the part to work out the total living expenses. It is easy to work out the total living costs accurately by going through all questions in the application. I definitely recommend Michale Lazari and Well Home Loans to anyone who requires a home loan.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

LBO
LBO

Best homeloan experience so far!

Michael has been amazing. So glad to have left my broker, and to be guided by someone who does not receive commissions and does care. Fantastic rates, though less upfront fees would always be appreciated. I hope the after settlement experience will be as great as the pre settlement. Thank you for making the homeloan industry more transparent!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Happily Refinanced!

Annika
AnnikaSydney

what a fantastic experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Great service and set up

Transferred home loans after 15 years elsewhere to take advantage of lower rates on offer. Did plenty of research and Well had outstanding reviews - My experience lived up to the reviews - great service and plenty of assistance through the process.

Julia
Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great customer service

Simple application process. Stress free and great customer service especially from Glenn.
I would thoroughly recommend Well Home Loans.
Was a pleasure doing business.
We have a fantastic interest rate of 2.09% for the next three years.

Ali
AliPerth, WA

Great customer service!

We wanted to get the best interest rates for our two homeloans so we chose Well Homeloans. The changeover was surprisingly easy and straight forward.
The best part was the amazing customer service. Easily the best customer service I have come across in years.
Now I can't believe we put up with Commonwealth for so long.

russnoz
russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Ivan Y.
Ivan Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and overall experience

Refinanced with Well Home Loans and the process was 100% online, easy and straightforward. Great communication with Glenn, responsive and customer focused.
Highly recommended for everyone who wants to get great rates and interact completely online.

hills_builder
hills_builderSydney, NSW

Excellent rates, great product. Highly recommend.

Tim O
Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

MIR
MIRSouthwest, VIC

Perfect refinancing experience through Well Home Loans

Absolutely brilliant customer service with Mick L who led us through the application with patience and transparency. (Thanks also to Andrea T for the initial guidance and responses to our questions)

No unexpected costs and their rates obviously beg the question, why go with any of the big 4 banks?

Very impressed with the whole experience and would happily recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates!

John was extremely professional and thorough in his approach. I almost halved my mortgage commitments by switching away from the Big 4 trading banks.

No extra costs or surprises in getting the loan.

Extremely happy with the rates for the owner occupied and investment loans

Amol
AmolSydney, NSW

Attractive rates with excellent service

I refinanced my home loan through Well Home Loans. They offered me the most attractive rate available in the market. All staff (especially Glenn Cremin) was very helpful and responsive. My questions (and I must says I asked many questions) were promptly resolved. Very happy with the service.

Edwina
EdwinaMelbourne

Great product with excellent service.

I recently refinanced with Well Home Loans. Glenn Cremin took me through the entire process making it simple and easy to deal with. I kept deferring my application to take advantage of the dropping rates and he was always patient and willing to answer any question or make changes as requested. It also helps that their product and rate is the best in the market. Initially I was a bit sceptical about the positive reviews I read about Well Home Loans but now with my first hand experience can comfortably say that they are truly amazing and would happily recommend them to others.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect move to Well Home Loans

We have just refinanced to Well Home Loans. It was started more than half year ago. We had been through reserve bank rate cut, Well home Loans' rate change, our loan selection and combination change, Covid-19 etc. At the end, we have got the excellent rate. Glenn Cremin was supporting us from day one. He was very helpful and was very kind to answer all questions we had. Our contracts were changed a few times and Glenn was always supportive. I really appreciate his professional service.

Loan used forRefinancing

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing was easy and stress free.

We have just refinanced with well on an awesome fixed rate with offset account. Mick was very helpful, I cannot speak highly enough on his customer service! Glenn was also helpful while Mick was unavailable. Whenever I was stressed, my mind was put at ease. We now are navigating the online banking, so far so good!!

Sarah
SarahSouth West, WA

Amazing!

Highly recommend Well Home Loans! Not only are their rates the lowest with minimal fees, and great offers like an offset account with a fixed home loan but John and everyone were and are always so helpful! Very patient and explain everything very well! Can’t fault them and I tell everyone about them!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Elton
EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Nicholas Zia
Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a very hard to beat rate

Glenn and the team at Well Home Loans were superb in their communication and assistance throughout my refinance process. They were understanding, explained any aspects I didn't understand, and ensured that my loan was processed efficiently. The rate is rock bottom and despite being a small outfit, they provide a professional service that I cannot fault and Glenn was super polite and helpful.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Lyndell
LyndellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to do business with

Well customer service is outstanding, no hidden surprises and communication was excellent. We were kept up to date throughout the whole process. Well smashed the rate from our former Big 4 bank. Overall we are extremely happy.

tony
tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE