Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

4.9
Amol
AmolSydney, NSW

Attractive rates with excellent service

I refinanced my home loan through Well Home Loans. They offered me the most attractive rate available in the market. All staff (especially Glenn Cremin) was very helpful and responsive. My questions (and I must says I asked many questions) were promptly resolved. Very happy with the service.

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Edwina
EdwinaMelbourne

Great product with excellent service.

I recently refinanced with Well Home Loans. Glenn Cremin took me through the entire process making it simple and easy to deal with. I kept deferring my application to take advantage of the dropping rates and he was always patient and willing to answer any question or make changes as requested. It also helps that their product and rate is the best in the market. Initially I was a bit sceptical about the positive reviews I read about Well Home Loans but now with my first hand experience can comfortably say that they are truly amazing and would happily recommend them to others.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect move to Well Home Loans

We have just refinanced to Well Home Loans. It was started more than half year ago. We had been through reserve bank rate cut, Well home Loans' rate change, our loan selection and combination change, Covid-19 etc. At the end, we have got the excellent rate. Glenn Cremin was supporting us from day one. He was very helpful and was very kind to answer all questions we had. Our contracts were changed a few times and Glenn was always supportive. I really appreciate his professional service.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing was easy and stress free.

We have just refinanced with well on an awesome fixed rate with offset account. Mick was very helpful, I cannot speak highly enough on his customer service! Glenn was also helpful while Mick was unavailable. Whenever I was stressed, my mind was put at ease. We now are navigating the online banking, so far so good!!

Sarah
SarahSouth West, WA

Amazing!

Highly recommend Well Home Loans! Not only are their rates the lowest with minimal fees, and great offers like an offset account with a fixed home loan but John and everyone were and are always so helpful! Very patient and explain everything very well! Can’t fault them and I tell everyone about them!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elton
EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Nicholas Zia
Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a very hard to beat rate

Glenn and the team at Well Home Loans were superb in their communication and assistance throughout my refinance process. They were understanding, explained any aspects I didn't understand, and ensured that my loan was processed efficiently. The rate is rock bottom and despite being a small outfit, they provide a professional service that I cannot fault and Glenn was super polite and helpful.

Lyndell
LyndellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to do business with

Well customer service is outstanding, no hidden surprises and communication was excellent. We were kept up to date throughout the whole process. Well smashed the rate from our former Big 4 bank. Overall we are extremely happy.

tony
tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Available and Helpful

Thank you John, Patryk and Andrea for helping us to secure an affordable mortgage to buy our first home. The email and telephone service was timely, helpful and precise. The information you provided guided us to make decisions, prepare necessary documentations and meet our very short settlement deadline. We particularly appreciate John's informative, calm and polite communication skills.

Great Service and great rates

Refinanced my home loan through Well, the process was really smooth and Mick answered all my queries in a timely fashion.
Saved 0.55% on my previous rate, would definitely recommend.

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service, very accommodating.
No unexpected extra costs, everything was black and white and easy to understand.
Very satisfied customer. Good bye comm bank! Will not miss you one bit.

Lisa Adam
Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

They took the time to make it happen

The refinancing of our multiple loans wasn’t exactly simple. After our existing bank couldn’t be bothered to provide us with any options whatsoever and another lender didn’t want to know about it, Well Home Loans came to the party. Both people I dealt with during the process took the time to listen to what we needed and Mick was excellent in the end stages of the approval process, getting it all over the line. They offered a very low interest rate at the time of application and had applied the recent 0.25% drop by settlement date.

John W.
John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates

The refinance of our home and investment unit has recently completed. It wasn't a simple 2 for 2 refinance because we're looking to retire in a few years and we needed to restructure so that we would easily be able to sell the unit. The process was made pretty painless with the help of Glenn. Towards the end, Glenn was away for a bit but John stepped in to ensure the process kept moving and then handed back to Genn to finalise.

Most lenders claim that they are there to help their customers ... these guys REALLY ARE.
And the low rates are about to drop another 0.25% - thanks guys.

Brenton M.
Brenton M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Rate & Great Service

Really happy with our experience so far with Well Home Loans. Mick and the team made the loan application process nice and easy. What more can you really ask for other that one of the lowest rates around. Defiantly worth the move away from the big banks

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A breath of fresh air

After dealing with big banks for the last thirty years, I now know what a professional, competent, friendly and good value experience looks like. Well Homes have been a pleasure to deal with, and bent over backwards to make things work for us. Highly recommend.

jwij
jwijGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service and diligent team - operating at a level well above their competitors

The team at Well Home Loans offer a unique combination of highly competitive rates coupled with excellent customer service - so often hard to find in the market. I am a chartered accountant and work with many finance professionals and was pleased by the diligence, knowledge and responsiveness of Glenn and Patryk in particular over the refinance process. This is a professional team operating at a level well above their competitors. Highly recommend.

MGC
MGCPerth, WA

Very Happy. Great Service, Great Product & Good Rate

Initially, I went through a different company but later withdrew my application after poor customer service. As first time buyer, trust, transparency and honesty are very important. Fortunately, I found them with all ‘Well Home Loans’. I can’t speak highly enough of John & Bret’s efforts, and their patience taking the time to explain process and reassuring me at every stage. One or two other companies offered slightly better rates, but I found ‘Well Homes’ overall product was much much better. I highly recommend this company. We are very grateful for all help to purchase our first home. Thanks

ben.buena
ben.buenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grateful for excellent customer service and low interest rate

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly appreciative

Glenn and the Well Home Loans team were nothing short of amazing. This was my first home loan and I had been told the application process is the most challenging part of purchasing a property. The reality was the complete opposite. The application process was the simplest part of my property journey.

The guidance and tutelage provide by Glenn was exceptional. No questions were too hard to answer and complex matters were broken down into understandable and relatable terms. I am truly grateful of both Glenn and Well Home Loans for assisting me on my journey.

Ivo
IvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates.

I am overall really satisfied. Glenn was responding to all my questions quickly enough and all went without complications, how it was planned. Thanks Glenn!
I am really satisfied with the rates. Up-front cost were higher then expected but still acceptable.

Dev
DevPerth, WA

Excellent service and rate

Very pleased to refinance investment loans with well home loans. Communication with Glenn and response time was excellent and pleased with service. Glenn was advising every step and involved process by email.

Mark.S - Melbourne
Mark.S - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience all round

We refinanced our home loan and investment loan with Well Home Loans and it was a completely smooth and stress free experience. Glenn and his team did an excellent job taking care of everything from start to finish.
Glenn kept us updated throughout the whole process and was completely professional and upfront about everything.
The end result is that we are now saving thousands of dollars each year.
A huge thanks to Glenn and the whole team at Well Home Loans

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE