Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

Can I still borrow (First Home Buyer)even if I have a saved deposit amount that is less than 20% of the property price? ty

Hi Dee,

As a First Home Buyer, we understand that it can be tough to keep saving for that deposit. We have options that allow for up to a 10% deposit (that is a 90% LVR). To help you out and crunch some numbers so you can see what your options are, it might be best to get in touch with our home loan experts and you can book an appointment direct with them at this link: https://wellmoney.link/book-pr

Kind regards,
Well Team

daz
dazasked

hi there no variable homeloans with your compnay

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Daz, we certainly do have variable rate home loans - they are actually our most popular home loan type! We have variable rate offerings for both Investment and Owner Occupied home loans. You can see our variable rates on the website - https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/low-rate-owner-occupier/

Hope that helps!

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi