Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Ashish
AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Great Service

The whole process was handled very efficiently by Mick and there was great communication throughout. Mick was proactive about getting the deal done as quickly as possible, and I couldn't be happier to have switched to Well Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

Faye
FayePerth, WA

Awesome service with a low rate. Michael Lazari is awesome.

I'm very happy with the whole process of refinancing, very smooth and efficient. Michael Lazari provided a great service and plenty of assistance through the process. He is professional, helpful and communicative. In addition, the Well Home Loan online application is impressive, special the part to work out the total living expenses. It is easy to work out the total living costs accurately by going through all questions in the application. I definitely recommend Michale Lazari and Well Home Loans to anyone who requires a home loan.

Excellent rate, excellent service

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

excellent rate and sevice

Excellent service and product.
Best rate available sofar.
I will recommend well home loan to everyone.
Keep it up WELL home loan.
Thanks to Glenn who was helpful getting this valuable product within a month.

Colin and Michelle
Colin and Michelle

Awesome service with a low rate. Thanks Michael Lazari couldn’t be happier!

From start to finish Michael provided us a professional and informed service.
Coming from years with one of the largest banks in Australia we were a little apprehensive to make the change but the rate couldn’t be beaten and Michael’s patience and knowledge instilled the confidence we needed.
Everything was upfront and we received everything expected with a personalised service.
Thanks Michael and thanks WELL loans.

Linoy
LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Talk to Glenn

We had a bit of a wait to get through the first review stage which was frustrating but after that got put through to the most amazing person who was incredibly responsive and helpful answering all of our silly and nervous questions. The rate we got was very good. The fees were probably about average and this company only uses Genworth for LMI which are not super competitive but ok - hopefully, you don't need it.

Happy First Home Buyers!

Very happy with our decision to use Well Home Loans. Great low interest rate!
John was very informative throughout the application process, keeping us updated along the way.
We have already recommended to our friends.

LBO
LBO

Best homeloan experience so far!

Michael has been amazing. So glad to have left my broker, and to be guided by someone who does not receive commissions and does care. Fantastic rates, though less upfront fees would always be appreciated. I hope the after settlement experience will be as great as the pre settlement. Thank you for making the homeloan industry more transparent!

Excellent process.

Mick L was awesome from start to finish, he could not do enough to help out, would highly recommend. Rate is awesome and whole process was smooth online. Thanks Dale

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful!

The team at Well Loan Home Loans were very professional and diligent in my dealings with them. The rate they offered was very competitive and no question or query was too much for them to answer.

Would highly recommend!

Happily Refinanced!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great rate and service

Glenn finished off the excellent work of others during the process. Online process is easy to use and the information provided keeps you informed as you go. Highly recommended and great interest rates.

Great interest rate and service

I did a lot of research when looking for a home loan and ended up choosing Well Home Loans due to their low interest rate and great reviews. I definitely wasn't disappointed! The only negative I can say is pre-approval took about a week longer than we were initially advised, so ensure you give yourself enough wiggle room with timing. Other than that the experience was absolutely flawless. Glenn was friendly, very quick with correspondence and incredibly helpful - there wasn't a single question I threw at him that he couldn't answer. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

Annika
AnnikaSydney

what a fantastic experience

Great service and value

Well Homes Loans were pleasant to deal with from pre-approval all the way through to final settlement. The customer service provided was first rate and very professional. Their mortgage rates are very competitive and potentially the lowest in the market right now. Having access to an offset account with a fixed home loan is a bonus feature that's not usually offered by the larger banks.

The loan application was looked into closely rather than waved through. This is not uncommon compared to other banks and it is reasonable given the low rates on offer. I would definitely recommend.

Great service and set up

Transferred home loans after 15 years elsewhere to take advantage of lower rates on offer. Did plenty of research and Well had outstanding reviews - My experience lived up to the reviews - great service and plenty of assistance through the process.

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Julia
Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Shahan M.
Shahan M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great honest genuine guys that go the hard hard. Highly recommended

I had contacted them in April and got refinanced in June. Throughout the process the front office and Michael L have been a delight to deal with.

The company is honest and treat you like a Pierson rather than just another customer.

Great customer service

Simple application process. Stress free and great customer service especially from Glenn.
I would thoroughly recommend Well Home Loans.
Was a pleasure doing business.
We have a fantastic interest rate of 2.09% for the next three years.

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE