Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Eyrish
EyrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A peace of mind deal

Glenn and the team had been really responsive and professional throughout the journey.
Their exceptional service and response time really make them stand out. I highly recommend them to the folks and wish them success in the years to come. The rate offered was market competitive and there were no hidden costs revealed later on.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hey there Eyrish! That's for the feedback, we're glad we were able to help you out with your home loan! I know Glenn and the rest of the team will be happy to hear that they were able to go above and beyond for you.

Yon C.
Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Other Home Loans

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Ankur Patel
Ankur PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Lending Rate and Exceptional Customer Service ......

I truly amaze with the response and the turn around time with this guys (special mention Glenn Cremin) .. really satisfied as a customer exceptional 3.49 rate with excellent customer service ... highly recommended

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Linda
Lindacity

Great service and competitive rate

I have recently settled my property. I would like to thank the Well Home Loans team for its excellent service, and especially my contact agent, John A.

John is always responsive to my inquiries and is patient in explaining situations. John has displayed great professionalism and has given me confidence in the timely settlement of my property.

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi