Welling F700 Stereo

Welling F700 Stereo

See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Welling F700 Stereo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

What a dud

The only output is RCA cable. I can't plug speakers into it. I can't get it to play via my tv. So it is useless to me. It sits in the corner gathering dust. What a waste of money. It needs speakers with it to make it any use at all.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

Juliagrace W.
Juliagrace W.asked

Does the Welling F-700 use an MM or MC cartridge? I am assuming it’s an MM but I just wanted to confirm.

Des F.asked

any body have diagram how to apply belt

Hi Des F.
Not sure if you will the You tube link below but if it does not show then just go to You tube.

Des F.

Great thats what I needed but Daughter already returned as it was new, now looking for turntable?

George T.
George T.asked

What stylus suits

JNodar

Hi George - sorry I cannot answer your question. I have not had to replace mine, so I have done no research on this. You might try going directly to the manufacturer's website. Based on prices of stylus, it might warrant just purchasing a new turntable if it is too expensive to replace. Welling F700 is a very inexpensive model, so the part might cost as much as a new turntable. Again, sorry i could not help you.

CategoryTurntables / Record Players