Welling F700 Stereo

Welling F700 Stereo

See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Welling F700 Stereo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
JNodarSydney, NSW

Inexpensive and works well.

For a small turntable with no frills the cord F-700 (welling) works really well. It is compact and goes with any matching decor you may have in your audio system. While it does not play 78's (yes, I still got a few) it is a bargain for the price. If you want to listen to your vinyl and not spend too much - this is your machine!

Not bad for a cheapie

Bought mine today from JB and it's pretty good. First play was Chisel's EAST which sounded flat and I was disappointed but I've played a few others since and the sound is pretty good. Am currently listening to Fleetwood Mac's debut album and I'm surprised how lively it is. Great value player for $117.00

Juliagrace W.
Juliagrace W.asked

Does the Welling F-700 use an MM or MC cartridge? I am assuming it’s an MM but I just wanted to confirm.

Des F.asked

any body have diagram how to apply belt

Hi Des F.
Not sure if you will the You tube link below but if it does not show then just go to You tube.

Des F.

Great thats what I needed but Daughter already returned as it was new, now looking for turntable?

George T.
George T.asked

What stylus suits

JNodar

Hi George - sorry I cannot answer your question. I have not had to replace mine, so I have done no research on this. You might try going directly to the manufacturer's website. Based on prices of stylus, it might warrant just purchasing a new turntable if it is too expensive to replace. Welling F700 is a very inexpensive model, so the part might cost as much as a new turntable. Again, sorry i could not help you.

CategoryTurntables / Record Players