15Wellness Core Grain Free

83%17%0%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes · No
2.0
Smell
3.0
Brand Manager for Wellness Pet Food? Claim your listing.

Barb
BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Staffy puppies were growing well but they had foul-smelling poop

I had 2 Am Staffy puppies that ate Wellness Core puppy dry food from 5-11 weeks old and they were eating well, especially if I mixed it with wet food but their poop was smelling waaayyyy too much!!! They were growing really well and the fur was looking amazing, but the smell was not normal. My other dogs were on Ivory Coat and did not smell like that. Show details
Smell
Kelly
KellyPeregian Springs

Problem solved

My 4yr old Neo Mastif X would suffer anal glad issues, anal leakage on his bedding and on living room floor had us at the vet looking at costly testing. Since we swapped to the CORE large breed he has not had a single flare up! He looks stunning, his coat is shiny, he has dropped in weight and maintaining it and looks more athletic with greater muscle tone. We will never go back to an inferior food.

Lisa J
Lisa J

Ocean formula

My GSD has a grain allergy - he loves the taste , coat is shiny and he seems happy but it does give him a windy tummy & that isn't pleasant .

Angela McGrath
Angela McGrathHervey Bay, Queensland7 posts

Excellent for Dogs with Sensitive Stomachs!

We have 2 Border Collies and found Wellness Core Grain Free dog food a winner! We had issues with one of the dog's flatulence and both of them seemed to have runny poo's. We had a good brand before but this one has stood out. I think it has helped settle their stomachs much better as does not have 'fillers'. We bought our dog food from Pet Barn. This brand is a bit more expensive but definately worth the money!

Oscar18
Oscar18

Excellent Product - Highly Recommend

My dog has been on this food for 1 week and already the transformation is amazing. Her coat is shinier, she seems happier and the ugly, troublesome tear stains are completely gone. The fact its full of meet with no grains and fillers is also a huge advantage. I will be continuing to feed this product to my dog without a doubt. Although it is a little more costly, it is well worth it and the amount she has to be feed is less. She is going to the toilet for "number 2's" a lot less and they are not as stinky. This is the best dry dog food I have come across and I have tried many.

Alexd
AlexdSydney, NSW32 posts

KEVIN
KEVIN

My dog has to have low fat content in her food, I noticed this food states minimum fat is that how much is in it or how much higher can it be

Jackie
Jackie

I have been feeding my diabetic dog Wellness Core Reduced Fat No Grain for 2 years now but Petbarn has stopped stocking it and it is hard to get now - is this a good alternative or is it higher in carbs and fat as my dog has done well on the other product and needs high protein but low carbs and low fat - thank you

CategoryDog Foods