5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
    GretaSydney Surrounds, NSW

We all love and are happy with our Wenatex actually we are super happy

Disappointed that you feel like this .. all our family and extended family have Wenatex Bedding... I have 2 single a double and a queen size in my household and nobody ever complained.....And yes we are older over 70 and have all sorts of problems with our Back/ neck /arthritis pain etc. We have found the Mattress totally lovable and it has a positive affect and we sleep very good , yes the mattress is durable had it for over 10 years and still looks like new and no sagging . its nice to sleep on .. I was it regular and air it and i also love my Donna and pillows.. For some people it does not matter what they sleep on its just never right.

Date PurchasedMay 2009
    Wenatex
    Andrea E.Wenatex

Hi Greta,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review about the SilverMed Deluxe Mattress, Quilts and Pillows. We're so pleased that you and your family are enjoying good sleep.

Greta

Yes we are hank you for acknowledging my review ... just this morning I was thinking how Blessed I am to be able to sleep on such a nice bed woooo hooo

Sleeping Duck Mattress