Western Turf

15 reviews · Statistics

100% · 150%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Luke
Luke

great service and product!

Vinh, was very friendly and professional. Vinh was quick to come out and measure and quote the job. we where shown samples to make the choice easy. The product we chose was of a high quality and we are very happy!!! Western turf team where very friendly and professional while doing the job. They even cleaned up after job!
Martin W.
Martin W.

Wonderful product & brilliant service!

Western Turf director, Vinh, was friendly and obliging from the first enquiry call about Easy Turf artificial grass. He soon proved himself to be kind, reliable and honest as well.
We needed a quote for a DIY installation. Vinh came out promptly, on a Sunday, to measure Up. His advice was expert and detailed. Delivery was prompt and more helpful advice was given.
We have now successfully installed our big green carpet and love the improvement it has made to our garden, with something excellent on which the grandchildren can play at Christmas! Vinh was kind enough to keep in touch and encouraged our efforts.
Western Turf and Vinh have our strongest possible recommendation and thanks.
Mel
MelWAPerth, WA3 posts

Great service and product!

Vinh was so helpful and friendly and helped us to figure out exactly what we needed to DIY our front courtyard. The grass is such great quality and out kids love it! He was able to come round on the day I called and delivered within the week. Prompt service with a smile!!
Emma S.
Emma S.WAPerth, WA

Amazing lawn!!

We are so happy with out artificial lawn. Looks amazing!! The team were so professional and friendly!! Has made a real difference to the front of our house. Thanks Western Turf!!
Nev
NevWAPerth, WA

Brilliant Job

Very pleased with the turf, brightens up my back garden. Vinh was a very pleasant person to work with , and he and his team did a fabulous job, leaving no mess . I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting artificial turf.
Tom
Tom

Awesome product at a great price!!

Bought the artificial turf for an outdoor area that needed a face-lift.... and didn't it do its job!
It is an easy product to work with and Vinh was extremely helpful in getting the product in stock and giving very clear and precise guidance and instructions for self-installation.
Dion H
Dion HWAPerth, WA

Amazing job!

After seeking numerous quotes with many bold claims from other companies I settled on Western Turf, as Vinh seemed genuine and competitively priced. So glad I did the images below speak for themself.
Gail
GailWAPerth, WA4 posts

perfect lawn

I had a very good quote, to lay Supreme turf in my front yard, and 100 mm cracker dust on my verge. The artificial lawn recommended is beautiful, soft, and a natural looking colour. The verge now looks like a lovely smooth surface to park any visitors cars. The team doing the job were friendly, very efficient and thorough, and took great pains to leave my front yard looking perfect. I would highly recommend Western Turf. Show reply
Alf
AlfWAPerth, WA

Service Plus

Shopping around I finally met Vin at Western Turf, who identified my requirements and budget and delivered with a 5 star service. Both product and service are second to none and I wish I had met Vin at the start as it would have saved me a lot of heart ache and time. I am so pleased with the lovely artificial lawn and service provided, (something very rare today). Vin is very knowledgeable and cares about his clients and I would highly recommend dealing with Vin. Thank you so much Western Turf. Show reply
Marie
Marie2 posts

Great service, affordable price

With just a week's notice, they were able to turn our unruly grass into a sleek, soft green artificial turf on the front and back of our home. They initially came out on a saturday when they aren't even open to give me a quote and samples, then came back a week later to complete the job! They arrived on the dot, explained exactly what they needed to do and how they were doing to do it, and allowed me to go to work and leave them to complete the job while no one was home. They even contacted me afterwards to see if I was happy with the work. Amazing service, and it was cheaper than the other quotes we were getting! Highly recommend. Show reply
Bretto
BrettoWAPerth, WA

Nicole
NicoleWAPerth, WA

Happy with my artificial grass

Very happy with my new Summer Premium artificial turf. Vinh was great to deal with in getting quote and providing advice. Installation was very smooth - very happy with service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Had a few quotes, even though western turf price is slightly higher but their products quality is much better than the rest. Have had very positive comments from people about how natural my new turf looks. Show reply
Audrey B
Audrey BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service and Professionalism

Vinnie was incredibly helpful and supportive with my enquiries. His team did a brilliant job with my backyard and were very speedy and efficient. Very happy with the final product! Show reply
John A
John AWAPerth, WA

Great Product and Services

great products and services. Big thanks to the team at Western Turf for such a wonderful job. From the first phone call to Western Turn till the time the install team left my property, it was easy and effective. Show reply
Enrico