Western Turf

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome product at a great price!!

Bought the artificial turf for an outdoor area that needed a face-lift.... and didn't it do its job!
It is an easy product to work with and Vinh was extremely helpful in getting the product in stock and giving very clear and precise guidance and instructions for self-installation.

Dion H

Dion HPerth, WA

Amazing job!

After seeking numerous quotes with many bold claims from other companies I settled on Western Turf, as Vinh seemed genuine and competitively priced. So glad I did the images below speak for themself.

Gail

GailPerth, WA

perfect lawn

I had a very good quote, to lay Supreme turf in my front yard, and 100 mm cracker dust on my verge. The artificial lawn recommended is beautiful, soft, and a natural looking colour. The verge now looks like a lovely smooth surface to park any visitors cars. The team doing the job were friendly, very efficient and thorough, and took great pains to leave my front yard looking perfect. I would highly recommend Western Turf.

Western T.Western Turf

We are glad to know that you are enjoying the newly transformed areas. The team will be happy to know your positive reviews. Thanks Gail

Alf

AlfPerth, WA

Service Plus

Shopping around I finally met Vin at Western Turf, who identified my requirements and budget and delivered with a 5 star service. Both product and service are second to none and I wish I had met Vin at the start as it would have saved me a lot of heart ache and time. I am so pleased with the lovely artificial lawn and service provided, (something very rare today). Vin is very knowledgeable and cares about his clients and I would highly recommend dealing with Vin. Thank you so much Western Turf.

Western T.Western Turf

Thanks for your positive feedback on our products and services

Marie

Marie

Great service, affordable price

With just a week's notice, they were able to turn our unruly grass into a sleek, soft green artificial turf on the front and back of our home. They initially came out on a saturday when they aren't even open to give me a quote and samples, then came back a week later to complete the job! They arrived on the dot, explained exactly what they needed to do and how they were doing to do it, and allowed me to go to work and leave them to complete the job while no one was home. They even contacted me afterwards to see if I was happy with the work. Amazing service, and it was cheaper than the other quotes we were getting! Highly recommend.

Hi Marie & Hudson
Thanks for your positive review. Congrats on your new spaces. Cheers

Bretto

BrettoPerth, WA

Exceptional service and quality

Western T.Western Turf

We are glad to know that your family are enjoying the new area, the team were really happy after reading your review.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Happy with my artificial grass

Very happy with my new Summer Premium artificial turf. Vinh was great to deal with in getting quote and providing advice. Installation was very smooth - very happy with service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Had a few quotes, even though western turf price is slightly higher but their products quality is much better than the rest. Have had very positive comments from people about how natural my new turf looks.

Western T.Western Turf

Thanks for your feedback on our products and services

Audrey B

Audrey BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service and Professionalism

Vinnie was incredibly helpful and supportive with my enquiries. His team did a brilliant job with my backyard and were very speedy and efficient. Very happy with the final product!

Thanks for your Review
Our Melbourne install team would be happy to hear your feedback.

John A

John APerth, WA

Great Product and Services

great products and services. Big thanks to the team at Western Turf for such a wonderful job. From the first phone call to Western Turn till the time the install team left my property, it was easy and effective.

Thanks so much for the positive Review John

Enrico

EnricoPerth, WA

Best Investment I Ever Made!

Western T.Western Turf

Thanks for your review and feedback, we are glad to know that you are happy with our products and services