Western Turf

Western Turf

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome product at a great price!!

Bought the artificial turf for an outdoor area that needed a face-lift.... and didn't it do its job!
It is an easy product to work with and Vinh was extremely helpful in getting the product in stock and giving very clear and precise guidance and instructions for self-installation.

Amazing job!

After seeking numerous quotes with many bold claims from other companies I settled on Western Turf, as Vinh seemed genuine and competitively priced. So glad I did the images below speak for themself.

perfect lawn

I had a very good quote, to lay Supreme turf in my front yard, and 100 mm cracker dust on my verge. The artificial lawn recommended is beautiful, soft, and a natural looking colour. The verge now looks like a lovely smooth surface to park any visitors cars. The team doing the job were friendly, very efficient and thorough, and took great pains to leave my front yard looking perfect. I would highly recommend Western Turf.

We are glad to know that you are enjoying the newly transformed areas. The team will be happy to know your positive reviews. Thanks Gail

Service Plus

Shopping around I finally met Vin at Western Turf, who identified my requirements and budget and delivered with a 5 star service. Both product and service are second to none and I wish I had met Vin at the start as it would have saved me a lot of heart ache and time. I am so pleased with the lovely artificial lawn and service provided, (something very rare today). Vin is very knowledgeable and cares about his clients and I would highly recommend dealing with Vin. Thank you so much Western Turf.

Thanks for your positive feedback on our products and services

Great service, affordable price

With just a week's notice, they were able to turn our unruly grass into a sleek, soft green artificial turf on the front and back of our home. They initially came out on a saturday when they aren't even open to give me a quote and samples, then came back a week later to complete the job! They arrived on the dot, explained exactly what they needed to do and how they were doing to do it, and allowed me to go to work and leave them to complete the job while no one was home. They even contacted me afterwards to see if I was happy with the work. Amazing service, and it was cheaper than the other quotes we were getting! Highly recommend.

Hi Marie & Hudson Thanks for your positive review. Congrats on your new spaces. Cheers

Exceptional service and quality

I Had quite a few quotes here in Perth and the experience was average to be honest, but as soon as I met Vin I knew Western Turf were the company I wanted to go through pretty much after 5 minutes of meeting him. From start to finish Vin was extremely professional and personable. I went with the summer premium product as its unbelievably soft and good for kids to run on. If you were to compare real lush grass to the summer premium product you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. On the day Vin and his team were on time and prompt and the tradies he uses were good guys and hard workers. Once the job was done they left the area cleaner than what I had beforehand. Good companies are a dime a dozen and when they come along it makes the experience so much better. Hands down I will be sure to refer to any friends and family. I don't leave reviews very often but the end result was amazing. Thanks western turf for transforming my yard.

We are glad to know that your family are enjoying the new area, the team were really happy after reading your review.

Happy with my artificial grass

Very happy with my new Summer Premium artificial turf. Vinh was great to deal with in getting quote and providing advice. Installation was very smooth - very happy with service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Had a few quotes, even though western turf price is slightly higher but their products quality is much better than the rest. Have had very positive comments from people about how natural my new turf looks.

Thanks for your feedback on our products and services

Amazing Service and Professionalism

Vinnie was incredibly helpful and supportive with my enquiries. His team did a brilliant job with my backyard and were very speedy and efficient. Very happy with the final product!

Thanks for your Review Our Melbourne install team would be happy to hear your feedback.

Great Product and Services

great products and services. Big thanks to the team at Western Turf for such a wonderful job. From the first phone call to Western Turn till the time the install team left my property, it was easy and effective.

Thanks so much for the positive Review John

Best Investment I Ever Made!

I was thinking of ways to save me money, time and potential increasing the value/appeal of my home. I had spoken to Vinh from Western Turf he was really polite and professional, he arrived at my house at the agreed time and even brought samples for me to keep. I ended up choosing Summer Premium, Vinh had advised me it came with a 10 year guarantee, It definitely did not feel and feel like one of those cheap plastic artificial grass that most people sell. He gave me my quote for the proposed work, his team came by the following week to do the work and they were just as polite and professional. They made it look so simple, i didn't need to lift a finger. My wife and I were very much impressed by their service and would very easily recommended them to my friends and family.

Thanks for your review and feedback, we are glad to know that you are happy with our products and services