Western Union

Western Union

Brand Manager for Western Union? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Hara Patro
Hara PatroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK ..Fifty Fifty.. Good

Money stucks in every third time. When you complain they refund it after 3 days where you loose the present rate. Got problem now a days every-time. Now decided to stop using Western Union.

But they don't cheat, refund or resend it. Always got problem when they advertise a higher rate. but rate is Lucrative sometimes. Sometimes it transfers in seconds and sometimes takes hours and sometime a week. Very unpredictable and time consuming. I wait for one hour to contact their compliance team after five days.

Rates and Fees
Willy w
Willy wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as simple

Iv used WesternUnion a few times until now I made a bank to bank transfer and for some reason this hasn’t worked but the money out of my bank has gone now awaiting for confirmation from them as to what’s happened to the the transaction?looking at the reviews has got me nervous

Abbo
Abbosummo48@live.com.au

WHY HAVE I BEEN BLOCKED ??

I was given this number, R7008, and told I can not use this site for now, can you please explain why ??
regards Peter.

block of name

my name is leakna oeun date birth 27/07/1985 contact number 0435359688. MTCN 5404964383. im writing this so u can review about blocking my name. i need this account to send money to family oversea. i like this campany and would like to keep using it thank you.My email is chenda2701@gmail.com.

Money Transfer Services

Find out how Western Union compares to other Money Transfer Services

Florizel F.
Florizel F.asked

How long can western union block me from sending money?

Roxy
Roxy

I dont know how long they can block you from sending money, probably as long as they want. I would not use them ever again send your money some other way that way it will stay safe.

Robert asked

Is there legal recourse in Australia for refusing to provide a service without a specific reason?

Angry customer
Angry customer

I dont know about the legal side but I know that a service can be refused by the provider without any reason, meaning you need to seek alternate options. Saying that, I dont believe any business wants to turnaround their customers by doing that

Robert

Thanks. I’ve tried different Government Authorities but they don’t seem to have to want much of a say in how WU operates.

Decebet M.
Decebet M.asked

WhyWestern Union block me in Belgium branch.
I can't pick up money anymore.
And what should I do that Western Union will unblocked me.
Please help me?

Gio
Gio

Use XE money transfer or another service, you have read the reviews. so why would you even think about using these PARASITES? They do not deserve your business.

Other Money Transfer Services