Western Wholesale Commercials

Western Wholesale Commercials

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Western Wholesale Commercials? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

Mazda Bt50

This guys a legend ! I brought a Mazda bt50 and the things a machine ! Nice quick and easy ! Highly recommend!

Transaction so easy!

Sam was very easy to deal with and made purchasing a car sight unseen during lockdown very easy and straightforward. My daughter is very chuffed with her new wheels!

Shaz
ShazIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended

Sam was great to deal with and very friendly.
Great communication with the purchase of our Mitsubishi Lancer.
Pleasure to deal with, my daughter is very happy with her purchase.

Highly recommended

I wanted to purchase a car from these guys , but I had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, David and Sam stuck by me and returned my deposit in full into my bank account within days . Thank you very much Sam and David for your understanding and patience. I look forward in doing business with you in the future. Highly recommend. Kind regards Grace.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Western wholesale commercials excellent car dealers!

Max was very pro active, and a friendly sales man that made buying a car easy.

Max gave me a great deal, very happy.

Chris Camp
Chris CampSydney, NSW

Great work car

Western wholesale commercials was a tremendous experience.
Max is a professional friendly sales man .
Hey gave me a great deal on a fantastic Holden rodeo work ute , With no fuss.
Very happy with the purchase

Great service. Max great genuine guy really got us sorted with the car we needed. No time wasting great deal in and out really felt valued as a customer. Very happy

Bought a lemon!!!!!

I bought a car and had issues with it an hour after purchase. Was told to take it to a mechanic and they would pay to get it repaired.when it was fixed I copped the bill...has an overheating problem and they won't honour their warranty!!!!!!

Wheaton
WheatonParmelia

Had a question about one of there vehicles, still waiting!

No call back after a question about one of there 4wds. If you don’t know the answer say it don’t just do nothing! Most of the Ford Rangers have very high ks but are dressed up to impress.

Makisi Finau
Makisi FinauSydney, NSW

Good to Go

I recently bought a car from here, and it only took 3 days.
Very quick and Good service if you ask me.
Max was the Sales person i dealt with, and he looked after me.
Promised he would get me what i wanted, and delivered with flying colors.
Very pleased, and would recommend to others.

Nick
Nick

Warning

Happy customer

Great service with quick finance approvals I was happy with this dealerships service!i will recommend consumers to pay them a visit .

BrendaM
BrendaMMid North Coast, NSW

Beware

Michelle
Michelle

It's not our responsibility to make sure the key unlocks the car door!

Used motor vehicle purchased just over 1 month ago. Remote entry access failed on two occasions at which time the driver naturally put the only key supplied into the door, only to discover that it does not unlock the door. The driver then went to the passenger side and attempted to unlock the door, again unsuccessful. After contact with the dealership, I was advised that it is not their responsibility to check that the key provided unlocks the car door. I was advised to arrange for a Locksmith to look at the lock. When the dealership (Owner may I add) was asked if they cover these expenses, he stated no, they do not check this works prior to selling a vehicle.