Westfield

Westfield

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Westfield? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

wabomberboy
wabomberboyPerth, WA

WESTFIELD APP NEVER WORKS—— ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE———ZERO STARS

The Westfield app never works. I was at the Carousel ( Cannington WA ) centre one time and went to the customer service desk. She was as useful as breasts on a bull. She brushed me off and told me to speak in the intercom when I leave. I have seen people do that and it holds up traffic. I went back again and she finally spoke to the parking department. It was all sorted out but it should of happened the first time. It shouldn’t be this hard............

Kylie H.
Kylie H.Hunter Region, NSW

GIFT CARD SCAM

My Nan brought me a Gift Card for $100, three years ago, unfortunately it fell behind some furniture. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings and tell her that I lost it. Sadly she has since past away. I found it recently under the dresser and contacted Westfield Giftcard Department whom informed me that it wouldn’t honoured as the card is over 3 years ago! I’m so disappointed. My nan would have struggled getting there, and so disappointed that I couldn’t ever spend it. Shame on you Westfield! You had no issue taking money from her and not even to honour her wish.

Store LocationKotara
George Nice
George NiceSydney

The Westfield App and car parking allowed is a Scam

I have the Westfield App and I am supposed to get 4 hours in Parramatta and presumably 3 hours in Westfield elsewhere. I parked in Westfield Burrwood for just over 2.5 hours and I was charged $5.
I think the Westfield App is poly to get people to park longer and then get slammed by a fee. Shame on you

SelS
SelSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Okay and fast once activated but with some downsides

Find out how Westfield compares to other Physical Shops

Westfield Digital gift cards, slow processing very poor technology. No response from help desk even for hours.

Bought a Westfield Digital Gift card online for Mothers Day. At time of writing 8 hours not processed. Go to their help page, basically says Westfield cant really tell you how long it will be before you get it. Westfield need to do a security check. !! Really. Doing security checks now on online shopping cart and card purchases. Logged call at help desk. Nothing back so far. Thats after also charging $2.95 for the effort required to do nothing. Hopeless. Ill never buy their cards again.

Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW

Gift card is a scam

Expiry dates in fine print. They have no right in my view to keep funds that were exchanged for cash.

I looked up the info regarding this on their page and they don't detail *why* the gift cards expire.

Amazon are good at screwing their employees, but treat their customers really well. Westfield seem to screw their customers which is a very unwise thing to do. This experience has further increased my march away from shopping centers and to an online experience. I'll basically boycott westfields on principle.

I understand they aren't doing well. Look forward to them slowly being outcompeted by the digital world. I feel sorry for the business who work under them though

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Dishonest parking system. Check times.

Very untrustworthy car park system that they want you to allow automatic billing to your credit card. DONT DO IT ! Just picked up my daughter drove into car park picked her up and drove to exit , about 4 or 5 mins and machine requests $7.00 to exit. Not first time and when previously emailed to Scentre they did not even bother to reply. Love how they also blame state government for paid parking saying they had to introduce but during height of pandemic they seem to be able to override alleged Government instructions and waved fees ? Try Belmont shops they have been upgraded and quite nice there now.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.

Loud juvenile delinquents ruining this place

Their security is doing a poor job of making this place a family friendly shopping centre, youths can be seen loitering around the front swearing and smoking while children are walking past with their parents.

Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carparking charge

Westfield shopping centre charged for parking after I spent $100 at gold star cinema, $100 for school shoes and $30 for haircut and $20 for goggles. I had to wait little extra for hair appointment which took me only 8 minutes over the 4 hour limit! Shocking that it is ok for Westfield to take advantage of their loyal customers.

TuN
TuNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Westfield gift card accepted

I have Westfield gift card and expiring Aug 2021.I want to use it before it expiring. I check the website and I should be able to use Westfield gift card on the whole list of shop in Airport West shopping center including Woolworth petrol plus on Westfield drive. I thought I could be in the wrong Woolworth petrol station plus when I was told that they don't accept Westfield gift card and I had to pay with credit card in Nov 2020. I check Westfield website before I come the second time in Jan 2021 and I am sure that I go to the right shop. However I still have the same answer that can not use Westfield gift card here. It waste all my time and effort to get there as. I find Westfield gift card is really inconvenient to use.

moores
moores

Penrith Westfields app fails

I downloaded the app to retain 3 hrs free parking. Left at 2.45 mins and had to pay parking fee. Failed to recognise my car. Couldn’t speak to a human. Pitiful. Needs immediate attention or is it a scam?

Store LocationPenrith
Tom C.
Tom C.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't work

Exactly the same as Karen B below. Bought 4 gift cards for colleagues. Emailed it through to them. Doesn't work for all 4.

Embarrassing and the worst christmas present I have bought. Avoid at all costs.

Karen B.
Karen B.Perth, WA

Terrible

I'm pretty good with computers and software but this digital gift card is impossible to load. I have now spent 2 hours, changed my password on 2 email addresses and still cant get into the stupid account to see how much the gift I was given is. I hate to think of how hard it will be to spend it if this is what it takes to download the card. Anyone have any helpful ideas, I have already checked FAQ and Help. Just as unhelpful,
Karen Barry

Mandy S.
Mandy S.Sydney, NSW

Rip off, Scam, do not shop at Westfield Chatswood

During the height of Covid they offered free parking. The moment restrictions we lifted they slam you with outrageous parking fees after 2 hours. Previously before Covid - parking was free for up to 3 hours. This is a TOTAL rip off. BEWARE. Basically if you have a meal and do a bit of shoppit will exceed 2 hours. You have to download their stupid app and provide personal information to get 4 hours free parking. This violates the basic rights of a shopper. WHY should anyone be forced to download an app to get a few hours free parking when you are already spending money at the shopping centre? Westfield you are pathetic and greedy. You should be boycotted.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this Westfield Plus App

I enjoy now having four hours free parking. I also want to thank Westfield Plus for the Ladies MakeUp Set gift for being a member of the app. Much appreciated. I also want to thank Westfield for not charging us for parking when i mucked up after the pictures not scanning my theatre ticket. Great stuff Westfield. Merry Christmas. Chris Morrow