Westfield

1.7

alisong

alisong

Activation fee rip off

I purchased a gift card to the value of $50. I was slugged another $6 for an activation fee!!!! Disgusting! What is this for? Activating what? I will NEVER purchase another gift card from Westfield.

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Westfield Bondi Junction - Really Good

Digital gift card is awful

Store LocationOnline

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Very handy all the shops we need under one roof

Rather shopping from one place to another we found that our local Westfield's had verything we needed in one place plenty of free parking very handy for the family for all occasions

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Westfield Gift Cards Rip off

I agreed with others. Westfield (SCenter Group) is ripping off the consumers.
They do not accept the expired gift card which was a gift from friends.
Very dissatisfied with their behavior, said T&L expiry crap. The little plastic is useless when past the expiry date and they keep the free cash money. ASIC should investigate them and fines them for such unethical behavior.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

EXPIRY OF VOUCHERS

Store LocationSYDNEY PITT ST WESTFIELD
Steve

SteveSth Gippsland

Gift card rip off.

We bought a gift card for Westfield. At Coles they charged a 12% fee for the card. Unfortunately the fee is written in small letters. Corporate Greed and deception to bleed the battlers. Fees apply for this card directly from Westfield.

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

expiry date on a card?

Why does a Westfield card have a expiry , I know we should use these things in time when they do have expiry date!
But I would still like to know were my daughters $85.05 went.
Fueling a yacht somewhere maybe..

BPS

BPSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All talk and zero action

Spuzzum

SpuzzumSydney, NSW

I try to avoid..."The Mall"

Never heard one good thing about this organization. Shops have to charge plenty to the consumers because of the massive rents and I've heard no end of complaints about it. Give the mall a miss and go to your local markets. Less than two stars. Not real good.

GlennSyd

GlennSydSydney, NSW

Don’t buy a gift card from Westfield

Store LocationMiranda
Wayne

WayneQueensland

Don’t Waste Your Money on a Westfield Gift Card

Store LocationWestfield
Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service if card expires

Gift card given for christmas 18mths ago and assumed it was for 2yrs until expiry. Unfortunately it was only for 1yr and when asked about a grace period of an extra month( as I had not found anything I wanted to purchase) - they declined - so $50 into their pockets. As a previous big buyer of Westfield gift cards for friends and employee's - I will now be looking at other alternatives and will never buy another gift card from them. I will be asking that no one purchase me another gift card from Westfield either - there are so many more options out there to choose from now

Store LocationWestfield Gift Cards
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs more security

Westfield garden city
While it looks great heaps of shops etc.
I have had 3 rather bad experiences at garden city in the past 12 months
I have had delivery drivers abuse me for driving in my lane.......
I have seen a man peeking in parked cars windows.....

I have just had my 3 yr old boy told off for crying by a lady in the shops there today aswell......

What the hell
I had thought this was a safe place but not anymore.

Store LocationKmart
Gail smith

Gail smithSydney, NSW

Shopping

Westfields is a awesome shop youcanget nearly every thing you want fromwestfields all stores carry a great variety of items westfields has many different shops and coffee shops food shops

Paddoboy

PaddoboySydney, NSW

Westfield Gift Card Rip Off

Joanne Smith

Joanne SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Westfield should donate their cash cow from expired gift cards to charity

Money never expires though Westfield think it's a reasonable policy that gift cards do.
What if Grandma gave you $50 in a card which you filed in your undie drawer for a couple of years. It may not buy as much as 2 years ago but it's still real currency which you can spend anywhere. Imagine if the bank said Oh sorry we printed that 2years ago....you've had plenty of time to spend it!!
Someone has already paid extra for the actually card above the $50. I want to know what Westfield does with my two $50 gift cards?? If they're not going to do the right thing and honour them it's time for all revenue from unused Gifts cards was given to a Charity. It's free money for them which they haven't earned or entitled to.

Kirsten

KirstenAdelaide

Stylist Westfield Marion

Gift card rort.

Will not be purchasing a Westfield gift card ever again. There is a $5.95 purchase fee on top of the value on the card. We bought it at an Aldi store and didn't realise it until we got home. What a rip off for an organisation that is well known.

A $50 Westfield gift card costs $55.95.

I should check these reviews before buying a Westfield gift card. A $50 Westfield gift card costs $55.95. Other gift cards don’t have this charge. Will never purchase this card again.