Still going after 30 years

I agree this has been a great fridge. I acquired mine in 1982 and to date it has not given me any problems. The only thing is it uses about 3kWh of electricity per day, so I could save on electricity costs by updating to a new, energy efficient model. Still, it's sad to think of replacing it when it still works.
Reliability
Uses a lot of electricity

Would not buy anything else

I have had my Westinghouse fridge for over 25 years and it has never let me down, I encouraged my boys when they left home to buy the same, which of course they did. It was large enough for the family when they were growing up and now it is still large enough for when they drop in.
Reliable and the movable shelves

What is the model code of the Westinghouse Moist Cold 421 fridge?
Hi Tim, Marina from Electrolux here. Electrolux will be able to assist you with this query. Can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Marina We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Marina

CategoryUpright Fridges / Refrigerators