WRB5004 Series, WRB3504 Series
Listing monitored by Westinghouse

furious sue
furious sueSouth Australia

Same door problem as old one, that they replaced for me

Purchased in November 2018.

All
AllMackay

Excellent except can't open the door

Bought this fridge and complained about the door within 2 weeks, three minutes before you can open it each time it is closed. A service man came out and contacted Westinghouse a new seal was order and never saw him again. He put some holes in the rubber and it worked better 15 secs to open, this was manageable. Now the days are hotter it does not want to open and sometimes I have to turn it off for awhile. Where I bought the fridge now have no record of my complaint.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Colin S
Colin Sasked
501L Upright WRB5004WC (White)

My fridge is just 3 years old and it appears to be running both compressor and internal fan but it is not getting cold the thermal overload has been replaced please advise Colin

Jacqui
Jacquiasked
355L Upright WRB3504 Series

Please can you advise whether the dimensions include all protruding pieces like handles, chiller piece behind fridge etc? My current Westinghouse said the width was 626mm but is actually nearer 660mm. I have a confined space and need to ensure the measurements are accurate.

Also how much space should I allow around this model for air circulation? My current one says 3cm each side, 5cm behind fridge and 9cm above fridge.

Jacqui

Rosa
Rosaasked
501L Upright WRB5004SC (Stainless Steel)

The door has dropped a little. Can this be fixed? Can I do myself or do I need a service person. The fridge is not even 2 years old
Rosa

See all Westinghouse Upright WRB Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 4 Westinghouse Upright WRB Series
CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,899.00$2,299.00$1,449.00$1,599.00
Dimensions 1725 x 699 x 720 mm1725 x 699 x 769 mm1746 x 595 x 700 mm1746 x 595 x 700 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3.5 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 4-5 people4-5 people2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost Free
Handle Type ExternalExternalExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves5522
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight70 kg
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and Right
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless SteelWhiteStainless Steel