WRB5004 Series, WRB3504 Series

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
RobynS

Love my fridge - when I can open it!

I purchased this fridge nearly 12 months ago and while I love the design and space the fact that the fridge won't open again straight away is a total nightmare. In our hot Qld climate, we have to wait up to 20 - 30 minutes on some days to be able to re-open the fridge. Needless to say this is very inconvenient and impractical.

What can be done to fix the flaw in the design? We are at our wits end!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
DTB1968Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fingers crossed

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Colin S
Colin Sasked
501L Upright WRB5004WC (White)

My fridge is just 3 years old and it appears to be running both compressor and internal fan but it is not getting cold the thermal overload has been replaced please advise Colin

Jacqui
Jacquiasked
355L Upright WRB3504 Series

Please can you advise whether the dimensions include all protruding pieces like handles, chiller piece behind fridge etc? My current Westinghouse said the width was 626mm but is actually nearer 660mm. I have a confined space and need to ensure the measurements are accurate.

Also how much space should I allow around this model for air circulation? My current one says 3cm each side, 5cm behind fridge and 9cm above fridge.

Jacqui

Rosa
Rosaasked
501L Upright WRB5004SC (Stainless Steel)

The door has dropped a little. Can this be fixed? Can I do myself or do I need a service person. The fridge is not even 2 years old
Rosa

See all Westinghouse Upright WRB Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 4 Westinghouse Upright WRB Series
CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,899.00$2,299.00$1,449.00$1,599.00
Dimensions 1725 x 699 x 720 mm1725 x 699 x 769 mm1746 x 595 x 700 mm1746 x 595 x 700 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3.5 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 4-5 people4-5 people2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost Free
Handle Type ExternalExternalExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves5522
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight70 kg
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and Right
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless SteelWhiteStainless Steel