VerifiedMPNs:WBB3400PA and WBB3400PF

3.0

Diego M.
Diego M.Sydney, NSW

After 3 years it just stopped working

It looks beautiful but after 3 years it just stopped working. The technician just found out it was the main board that stopped. Let’s try another brand that can last longer than three years. A bit disappointed. Show details
Noise Level
Internal Layout
Betty
BettyLaunceston Tasmania

Shuts down when temperature in room drops below 10 degrees

My fridge freezer has turned itself off whilst I was away for 3weeks, for the second time that I know of. According to the service tech who talked to the service dept at Electrolux, when the house is not heated above 10 degrees this fridge stops running. I purchased this appliance in May 2015, and although this is out of warranty, I feel this problem should be rectified. As I live in Tasmania we regularly have days where temperatures drop below 10 degrees. I see this model is now discontinued!!

Sonja
SonjaSydney6 posts
  WBB3400PF

Looks superb and no fingermarks!

What a great refidgerator. Perfect for a unit or for 2/3 people. Particularly love the freezer sections, very efficient and convenient.Temperature is spot on, it is quiet and easy to clean. Would certainly recommend this fridge to anyone. My partner is so impressed with it and going to buy one as well.

Miss S grandma
Miss S grandmaAdelaide2 posts

WONDERfUl IN MY TOWNHOUSE

I had a list for I had downsized. iT ticked all boxes. Love the silver finish. Wanted bottom loading.. hard to find.

Capacity in all compartments is good. Particularly like the way the fridge door ones. It stops me piling everything in and finding the compartment collapsed as I had before. Ohh yes it is quiet. As I type it is on, and i can.t hear it.

It is the first time I have owned a silver fridge. I ws a bit concerned. but no worries . It fits in beautifully in its limited space, looks superb and is easy to clean.

I am very happy with it.

Ronnie
RonnieNormanhurst NSW4 posts
  WBB3400PF

Perfect is excactly what I needed for my family

I love my new fridge , I have not had a single problem and is big enough for my family, I will highly recommend this fridge to anyone who is looking for something not to big and is good on budget . I give my new fridge a rating of 10/10

Dianne
DianneForestville5 posts
  WBB3400PF

this is an ideal fridge / freezer for someone who is disabled like me and holds more than I realized

The dial for temperature control is perfect, is easy to understand and control, I cannot hear it operating until I am right near it. The silver is so easy to clean, I was afraid to buy silver as years ago you needed to buy special cleaning stuff to keep finger marks off the boy of the fridge, but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to clean an maintain.

Jodie S
Jodie S
  Verified WBB3400PF

Second fridge in two days

I purchased my new Westinghouse Fridge in Monday from the Goodguys. Delivery same day and they took away my working LG fridge I'd had for 14 years! Today, Wednesday I've had to have it replaced. It won't freeze and its not cold. I lost everything from the freezer and lots of fridge/cheese products from the fridge. The fridge is loud and still not cold. I'm disappointed. I need to find out if I'll be reimbursed for the food I've had to throw out.

Pam
PamMelbourne

Crisper Just Freezes

My new Fridge/freezer crisper bin just constantly freezes my vegetables and fruits. I am so disappointed and it makes no difference what setting I put the crisper setting to. The cost of the loss in vegetables is so disappointing and I wish I had read reviews before I bought the fridge.

Nicole d
Nicole d
  WBB3400PF

Freezer doesn't freeze, milk goes off but veggies in crisper freeze

We've have this fridge a few months, and it's just been getting worse and worse. It's a very loud fridge when it's working and even louder now! Stuff in the crisper froze over and when I called customer care was told to just 'turn the cooling setting down' now without adjusting the temperature setting, some days the milk is off and everything is the fridge is luke warm, other days the veggies are frozen solid. Just this afternoon I opened the freezer and it was just like a cupboard - not cold at all!! Hopefully customer service will be better this time and send a replacement!

acarthur
acarthur30 posts
  Verified WBB3400PF
Tony B
Tony BBardwell Valley3 posts
  WBB3400PF

It broke down after 2 months, and I have just asked them to come out and fix the new one

Our first one broke down after about 9 weeks(gas leak), so they provided us with a new fridge a week later (I haven't received any compensation just yet for all the food that was spoiled). We have had our new fridge just over 5 weeks now, and I have called the service team to come out and take a look at it. The crisper compartment is FREEZING our vegetables, yet down below in the freezer our ice-cream is only just cold enough to be called ICE-cream. hopefully the guy can fix it tomorrow, but if not I'm asking for my money back.