Westinghouse WBB3400WG (White)

MPN: WBB3400WG

• Internal Layout

Jims

JimsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door open direction can be DIY changed

Overall is good, quite quiet.

Would be great if light inside could be brighter.

After I put all stuffs in, found that the door direction could be changed by myself, would be better if user manual provide the guidance.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $751.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

mehdi n.

mehdi n.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy this Fridge

I bought this Fridge 2 weeks ago, from first day it has non stopping cracking sound, I think it's normal sound and it may gone after couple of days! and now after passing 2 weeks sound get more, we can't sleep over the night because of this sound! it's not motor sound, it's more like plastic cracking sound coming from body of fridge! I bought it from appliancesonline , I asked them to do money back because they sold faulty product to me, but they not accept it, I asked them to send technician they said if noting wrong with fridge you need to pay $140!
DON'T buy this Fridge it's really rubbish. DON'T buy it from appliancesonline they don't do any thing for you!

Purchased in July 2019 at appliancesonline for $729.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

AprilPerth, WA

Bottom mount fridge

I recommend this model as a basic unit suitable for two, maximum of three persons, if you live in the city close to supermarkets. Pros: recommend this fridge model for it's low cost - value, bottom mount freezer, met the smaller size width dimension yet had height I required, quiet, no noticeable motor noise, being light weight is easy to move by one person, has two bottom feet, does what it says, have not experienced any concerns. Cons: freezer drawer runner catches when semi-loaded, could be designed better as slider slots indicate cheap low quality with the drawer not sliding smoothly in and out, blank canvas and plain.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

So far so crap

So disappointed in this fridge, it seems to continuously run even after being closed for long periods, the compressor whines when in operation, my 25yo replaced Westinghouse didn't make a sound, and the larger bins flap around in their runners and quite often jump out jamming it so crap

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Fiona

FionaSydney

Compact fridge with great storage

Great functional compact fridge that fits a weeks family shopping. I cook a lot of fresh food and don't use the freezer much so having it on the bottom is a lot better. I don't have to bend down for the vegetable drawer. Great function is that it beeps when you have it open too long.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Lelly

LellyAdelaide

Beautiful Fridge

This fridge is perfect, no noise, very bright, plenty of room, keeps everything nice and cold. Plenty of room in freezer compartment. I'm 75 and have never waivered off this brand. Always reliable. I would certainly recommend, what more is there to say, if needing a fridge go for it

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Fabulous Fridge!

I love this fridge. I have wanted an upside-down fridge for some time and this one is both affordable and excellent. I found the value for money to be great. I know some people have complained about the noise but I don't find it loud at all, I cannot hear it from the lounge or dining room at all.

It is easy to clean and easy to organise. I love the ice tray also. It is not a large fridge but it suits our family of 4 perfectly. I find having a fridge that is smaller rather than larger means you don't keep unnecessary or expired things in there and I find I clean it out more frequently which is good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jill Langtree

Jill Langtree

Petfect fridge for Apartment living

I love my Westinghouse 34ltr upside down fridge.
Living in a studio flat I needed a small but roomy fridge that wouldn't jeep me awake all bight with a noisy motor running 24/7.
Its so quiet! Great freezer capacity and fridge size is perfect for me. Vegetable crisper keeps everything so fresh and food in fridge chilled to perfection. Vest fridge I've bought to date.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jackie

JackieMelbourne

Reliable

Maintains good temperature throughtout, fairly quiet and enough space for a family of 2. The only issue I would say is the ice cube trays built in to the freezer are a bit clunky in design but overall it has been a reliable fridge. I Would recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
RegentsRobbo

RegentsRobboKambah 2902, ACT

It's only OK.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

pc

pc

noisy

i am very disappointed. the fridge is loud. the sales rep stated it was a quite fridge. i can hear it from my bedroom . its a fan noise so different to the compressor. i have been waking up from it thinking its the hum from the freeway but alas its the fridge so now its like i have a new freeway in my kitchen to get used to

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Nice2Know

Nice2KnowAU

Great fridge, simple and does what it needs

Bought this fridge in a hurry when our previous one gave up the ghost. Ordered online through Bring Lee (BTW their service was excellent during the online buying process).
The fridge is great - the storage is simple but very effective. Not 100 different spaces for things that prevent versatility, but enough to make sense.,
The freezer at the bottom comes with the standard larger drawer plus a couple of smaller ones and space for ice.
All in all, good and would buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Redevil

RedevilSydney, NSW

great product for price

good temperature control for fresh fruit and veg
a little bit noise, you only notice this when you come to kitchen at late night
you can arrange the boxes as you wish, easy to take out and clean.
bought this on ebay appliancesonline.com.au, free shipping, next day delivery, great product for less than $600 after discount.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Rsl12

Rsl12Sydney

Great value $688 for a functional fridge

Forced to downsize from a larger fridge due to new home space. The fridge keeps good temperature and the freezer space is surprisingly workable. It is not a noisy fridge but it does have a little hum but all ok, I sleep in the lounge so it is fine. It is a great fridge for 1-2 person household. All the shelves are moveable. I would recommend this fridge at such good value.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
tamgreg1

tamgreg1Canberra

Great fridge if you have to downsize

Bought this fridge as had to buy a smaller fridge to fit in a rental property. Good size, not too small and obviously not huge. Good space in the door shelves and fits most products. Shelves move around to suit products. Crisper keeps fruit and veg really fresh. No wasted food. Freezer temperature great too. Once again not huge in space buts fits enough as we have another freezer in our garage. Runs fairly quiet, no complaints so far.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's beautiful and efficient

I made the purchase before just before Christmas 2016. So far there have been no problems. It's great not having to bend down to look into the fridge. The temperature range is constant and is perfect, the compartments are roomy and well organised. The shelves are all glass and adjustable. The engine is reasonably quiet and the fridge is very easy to clean. The freezer compartment drawers slide out, are large and easy to store food in an orderly manner.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

missy Y

missy YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the refrigerator I have hoped for.

My kitchen has a space constraint for the refrigerator. 'Tis one ticked all the boxes. It fitted into the space yet it has a mighty large capacity inside. Holds everything and more as required.
All the shelves are easy to move. The bottoms mount freezer has several compartments and packs it all in.
The manual is hardly needed, but is easy to read.
Il think this is my dream machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

PeterM

PeterMMelbourne

Does the job

The Westinghouse fridge/freezer is a good model to chose, the only negative being the price. I found after my purchase that other brands provide the same quality and basic functionality for cheaper. However, the fridge does provide numerous positives; the ability to change the door configuration (be sure to have the required kit), it is a medium sized fridge (ideal for a couple), location of the freezer at the bottom makes accessing the fridge much easier, adjustable vege crisper and one feature which some other fridges don't have is the ice cube dispenser. Though, it is weird how the egg holder is made for 10 eggs, not 12. I've had it for a few months now, it's easy to clean and it's reasonably quiet.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ameera

AmeeraSydney

Just ok.

Good fridge, nothing to complain about but I wished it was a bit bigger, not too loud and easy to clean, the freezer is not roomy enough and the egg tray is smaller than the actual egg size. The cheese drawer is small but the vegetable drawer is big enough.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Heesavage

Heesavage

Overall good product

Large capacity, you can put lots of food into it. It is good to keeping food fresh and the temperature maintains good. No frost in the frozen compartment. The downside is that it is quite noisy when refrigerating Large capacity, you can put lots of food into it. It is good to keeping food fresh and the temperature maintains good. No frost in the frozen compartment. The downside is that it is quite noisy when refrigerating

Date PurchasedOct 2013