10Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series

60% · 3819 · 30%

Mason Le Roux
Mason Le Roux3 posts

Great product

Lovely finish to the fridge surface. Plenty of space inside. Handy bottom mount freezer makes fridge access a breeze. Draws in freezer have plenty of space. Ice cube try is great for entertaining. Keeps everything icy cold. Not too loud either. Would 10/10 recommend. Fits nicely into a small fridge recess.

Sarah
Sarah9 posts
  WBB3400WH

Good size but freezes vegetables

No matter what settings I have this thing on it always freezes my veggies in the compartment, it's really frustrating! I do like the freezer draws and it's a good size for me. The shelves are easy to pull out and clean and the ice trays are good. I would give it 5 stars if it didn't ruin my fresh foods!

Neil
Neil8 posts

2 yrs and 3 months old and stopped working

My old fridge was 20 years old and never missed a beat. Sold it because seals had all perished. This one has lasted just over 2 years. The manual is useless ... Just states the obvious and is soo lacking in detail.

Fridge part room temperature... Troubleshooter in manuel says ... power is on. Vents clear. Temp gauges set ok, plenty of clearance. and of course yes to all.

Appalling

Ippychicky78
Ippychicky78South East Queensland, QLD12 posts

This fridge is awesome

This fridge is the first upside down fridge I have owned. This fridge alerts me when my daughter has been standing at it too long. Being a single mum this size fridge has been great. It runs silently, I sometimes have to get up to see if its running. I love the idea of the different size drawers. I have an unlimited supply of ice ( Last fridge didnt have an ice tray). Its easy to clean. Overall an amazing fridge.

sally
sallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

What a beauty!

I have had this gem for 6 months.

First week I kept opening the door to make sure it was working as it is soooo quite.

I previously had a 2 door fridge with all the bells and whistles, then I downsized to unit living.

I purchased a $6.00 fridge thermometer to make sure the temperature was where I wanted It without just guessing that close enough was good enough.

The ice tray is great even if it isnt automatic.

Freezer size is great and plenty big enough. Easy slide drawers

Fridge is excellent with great door storage.

As for the vegie department - what can I say? The brocolli lasts 3, yes 3 weeks!!

Couldnt believe it but that really has more to do with my very lax cooking!

Would I recomend this little plum - you bet

Miss S grandma
Miss S grandmaAdelaide2 posts

WONDERfUl IN MY TOWNHOUSE

I had a list for I had downsized. iT ticked all boxes. Love the silver finish. Wanted bottom loading.. hard to find.

Capacity in all compartments is good. Particularly like the way the fridge door ones. It stops me piling everything in and finding the compartment collapsed as I had before. Ohh yes it is quiet. As I type it is on, and i can.t hear it.

It is the first time I have owned a silver fridge. I ws a bit concerned. but no worries . It fits in beautifully in its limited space, looks superb and is easy to clean.

I am very happy with it.

Ronnie
RonnieNormanhurst NSW4 posts
  WBB3400PF

Perfect is excactly what I needed for my family

I love my new fridge , I have not had a single problem and is big enough for my family, I will highly recommend this fridge to anyone who is looking for something not to big and is good on budget . I give my new fridge a rating of 10/10

Jennell Burrows
Jennell Burrows10 posts

Energy saving little ripper

Purchased to save electricity which it has exceeded our expectations also used in a very busy festive season and we found the freezer froze faster and the fridge part kept our food fresh and cold in the extreme heat we have been experiencing. Also we like the freezer at the bottom cause the kids always go for what is in eyeshot. Overall we are very happy with our choice.

CJCT
CJCTPerth, WA17 posts

Great

All is as expected with this unit. My only 'beef' is that maybe having compartments in the freezer means I fit less items in there. It is quiet, compact, good looking and suits my kitchen and décor. To date it has been easy to wipe clean. And most importantly, it maintains a good even temperature in a variety of outside weather conditions.

I am very pleased with the purchase and recommend it to others.

Dimitri
DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA55 posts

We Bought Two!

Such a good product that we bought two of these fridges! We use one in our main kitchen, and the other is used as a "bar" fridge or extra fridge room for when we have parties. We keep the second in our garage. The only disadvantage is that this product only comes in White, and we would prefer a stainless steel fridge in our main kitchen.

Happy animal lover
Happy animal loverNSW, 204210 posts

Fridge is good, however

I bought this model fridge from the Good Guys in Alexandria back in December 2016. So far, I love it, has loads of space & the crisper is huge! The only down side is that its a constant temperature (not adjustable), which for my power bill would be terrific, however it takes quite a while to cool food down. Other than that, the fridge works well & I'm happy with my purchase.

Dianne
DianneForestville5 posts
  WBB3400PF

this is an ideal fridge / freezer for someone who is disabled like me and holds more than I realized

The dial for temperature control is perfect, is easy to understand and control, I cannot hear it operating until I am right near it. The silver is so easy to clean, I was afraid to buy silver as years ago you needed to buy special cleaning stuff to keep finger marks off the boy of the fridge, but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to clean an maintain.

Fatfish
FatfishSydney
Bev
BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts
  WBB3400WH

we are so glad we chose this refrigerator

model we wanted was superseded by the above model.... we are happy with the new model...love it.... perfect fit for our kitchen.... plenty of room for contents for two people - excellent deal from good guys -heaps of discount on brand new model. delivery blokes were unbelievable....absolutely fanastic - nothing too much trouble.... we had a lot of laughs with them as well. all in all - excellent... we recommend good guys and anyone wanting a small upside down fridge to check this one out....

Jodie S
Jodie S
  Verified WBB3400PF

Second fridge in two days

I purchased my new Westinghouse Fridge in Monday from the Goodguys. Delivery same day and they took away my working LG fridge I'd had for 14 years! Today, Wednesday I've had to have it replaced. It won't freeze and its not cold. I lost everything from the freezer and lots of fridge/cheese products from the fridge. The fridge is loud and still not cold. I'm disappointed. I need to find out if I'll be reimbursed for the food I've had to throw out.

Syl BRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts
  Verified WBB3400WH

No wonder its discontinued!!!!!!

Looks good, great design BUT can not use the vegetable crisper for vegetables - it FREEZERS everything. Carrots, Apples - Watermelon and lettuce don't stand a chance!

Emailed the company- got back to me straight away!!

But its MY fault because of the way I store the fruit and vegies in the crisper!!! LIARS!!!!!!!

Syl B

No response since my review from the company! So disappointing. My husbands family worked for the Electrolux Company in Orange for most of their lives. Electrolux was a Great Brand but sold out to overseas production- quality is below standard.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Not happy

It is a great fridge but no matter what I try, my fruit and vegetables always freeze in the crisper. I find I can't store anything in there, which is very disappointing. I have lost a lot of money from having to throw my produce out. I would not recommend.

MdmeJay
MdmeJayRedcliffe

No Regrets

Wanted another Westinghouse because my last one was still running after 20 years. After freaking out about how noisy it was when I first turned it on, the morning after, the loud hum has now stopped and it's completely silent (think it was still settling in). Seems to be cooling well. Only one gripe and its that the light inside isn't real bright.

Pam
PamMelbourne

Crisper Just Freezes

My new Fridge/freezer crisper bin just constantly freezes my vegetables and fruits. I am so disappointed and it makes no difference what setting I put the crisper setting to. The cost of the loss in vegetables is so disappointing and I wish I had read reviews before I bought the fridge.

Nicole d
Nicole d
  WBB3400PF

Freezer doesn't freeze, milk goes off but veggies in crisper freeze

We've have this fridge a few months, and it's just been getting worse and worse. It's a very loud fridge when it's working and even louder now! Stuff in the crisper froze over and when I called customer care was told to just 'turn the cooling setting down' now without adjusting the temperature setting, some days the milk is off and everything is the fridge is luke warm, other days the veggies are frozen solid. Just this afternoon I opened the freezer and it was just like a cupboard - not cold at all!! Hopefully customer service will be better this time and send a replacement!

acarthur
acarthur30 posts
  Verified WBB3400PF
Tony B
Tony BBardwell Valley3 posts
  WBB3400PF

It broke down after 2 months, and I have just asked them to come out and fix the new one

Our first one broke down after about 9 weeks(gas leak), so they provided us with a new fridge a week later (I haven't received any compensation just yet for all the food that was spoiled). We have had our new fridge just over 5 weeks now, and I have called the service team to come out and take a look at it. The crisper compartment is FREEZING our vegetables, yet down below in the freezer our ice-cream is only just cold enough to be called ICE-cream. hopefully the guy can fix it tomorrow, but if not I'm asking for my money back.

Margaret
Margaret2 posts

Frustration with servicing

The first refrigerator was purchased in August 2014 and was replaced within a week as the freezer would not freeze. The replacement fridge freezes veges in the back of the crisper bin and veges have to be stacked towards the front of the crisper. I have had 6 service calls, numerous discussions with the service call centre, a serviceman has stuck foam around an area underneath the light cover of the fridge and advised me that it is a known fault with "this model". This has improved the state of the veges but I still have to be aware of where veges are stacked in the crisper. If the fridge is not performing as I expect a new product should perform, what are my rights as a consumer?