Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount

Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount (page 4 of 4)

WBB3400WG (White), WBB3400AG (Arctic Silver), WBB3400PA (Pacific Silver), etc...

3.6

• Internal Layout
Tony B

Tony BBardwell Valley

It broke down after 2 months, and I have just asked them to come out and fix the new one

Our first one broke down after about 9 weeks(gas leak), so they provided us with a new fridge a week later (I haven't received any compensation just yet for all the food that was spoiled). We have had our new fridge just over 5 weeks now, and I have called the service team to come out and take a look at it. The crisper compartment is FREEZING our vegetables, yet down below in the freezer our ice-cream is only just cold enough to be called ICE-cream. hopefully the guy can fix it tomorrow, but if not I'm asking for my money back.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Frustration with servicing

The first refrigerator was purchased in August 2014 and was replaced within a week as the freezer would not freeze. The replacement fridge freezes veges in the back of the crisper bin and veges have to be stacked towards the front of the crisper. I have had 6 service calls, numerous discussions with the service call centre, a serviceman has stuck foam around an area underneath the light cover of the fridge and advised me that it is a known fault with "this model". This has improved the state of the veges but I still have to be aware of where veges are stacked in the crisper. If the fridge is not performing as I expect a new product should perform, what are my rights as a consumer?

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
See all Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount reviews

Nyrell Greenaway

Nyrell Greenawayasked

340L Bottom Mount

Can the door of the fridge open left to right

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hi Nyrell
the one I bought is already hinged L to R ie facing it, it opens from the left and swings right, but by the look of it located on top of the fridge is a plastic cover (top left hand side) which I assume are probably mount bracket holes allowing the door to be hinged on the left hence swinging R to L, same with the freezer door. There are also handles in both fridge and freezer doors to open them from either side

Suzie G.

Suzie G.asked

340L Bottom Mount

Adjusting the freezer temperature to try and get -15oC so my ice cream is solid seems to cause the fridge temperature to increase over 10oC. Has anyone else had this problem? I spoke to Westinghouse/Electrolux and they mentioned in summer to slide the temperature gauge to "less cold" which is counter-intuitive and didn't help with my freezer temp. It can't find any mention of summer/winter temps in the manual

sue

sueasked

340L Bottom Mount

How do I stop the fruit and veg from freezer have freezer section turned to low and vent open but still having veg freeze in crisper./

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives