Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series

Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series

WBB3400WH (White), WBB3400PF (Vibrant Silver), WBB3400AH (Arctic Silver)

• Internal Layout
Melinduck

MelinduckSydney, NSW

Fantastic First Fridge

Purchased in December 2018 at Appliances Online for $879.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size1 person(s)
April

AprilPerth, WA

Bottom mount fridge

I recommend this model as a basic unit suitable for two, maximum of three persons, if you live in the city close to supermarkets. Pros: recommend this fridge model for it's low cost - value, bottom mount freezer, met the smaller size width dimension yet had height I required, quiet, no noticeable motor noise, being light weight is easy to move by one person, has two bottom feet, does what it says, have not experienced any concerns. Cons: freezer drawer runner catches when semi-loaded, could be designed better as slider slots indicate cheap low quality with the drawer not sliding smoothly in and out, blank canvas and plain.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Fiona

FionaSydney

Compact fridge with great storage

Great functional compact fridge that fits a weeks family shopping. I cook a lot of fresh food and don't use the freezer much so having it on the bottom is a lot better. I don't have to bend down for the vegetable drawer. Great function is that it beeps when you have it open too long.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Jackie

JackieSydney

Great compact size

This fridge is a great compact size for a small family and has plenty of room for the organised person.
It maintains good temperature in all areas of the fridge and freezer. I like the fridge on top and the freezer at the bottom. It's a good height.
It is very quiet and easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Lelly

LellyAdelaide

Beautiful Fridge

This fridge is perfect, no noise, very bright, plenty of room, keeps everything nice and cold. Plenty of room in freezer compartment. I'm 75 and have never waivered off this brand. Always reliable. I would certainly recommend, what more is there to say, if needing a fridge go for it

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Lauren

LaurenSydney

Fabulous Fridge!

I love this fridge. I have wanted an upside-down fridge for some time and this one is both affordable and excellent. I found the value for money to be great. I know some people have complained about the noise but I don't find it loud at all, I cannot hear it from the lounge or dining room at all.

It is easy to clean and easy to organise. I love the ice tray also. It is not a large fridge but it suits our family of 4 perfectly. I find having a fridge that is smaller rather than larger means you don't keep unnecessary or expired things in there and I find I clean it out more frequently which is good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jill Langtree

Jill LangtreeMid North Coast, NSW

Petfect fridge for Apartment living

I love my Westinghouse 34ltr upside down fridge.
Living in a studio flat I needed a small but roomy fridge that wouldn't jeep me awake all bight with a noisy motor running 24/7.
Its so quiet! Great freezer capacity and fridge size is perfect for me. Vegetable crisper keeps everything so fresh and food in fridge chilled to perfection. Vest fridge I've bought to date.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Leo L

Leo LAU

very good fridge

The temperature is very stable in both compartments
Very quite operation
Smooth surface easy to clean
Very good qualify, highly recommend!
Bought from Harvey norman QV
Freezer at the bottom very good design product
When taking the drinks or fresh vegetables from the fridge is very easy to reach!
Good size for 2 people

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Nola91

Nola91Qld, 4020

love my very quiet Westinghouse fridge.

My daughter and her husband purchased this fridge for us for easier access to the fridge area, being elderly, with the freezer at the bottom. It is so quite, I often wonder if it is even working and the temperatures of both fridge and freezer departments is just perfect. The ease of removing the ice from the containers is so simple. Love love love my Westinghouse.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Rsl12

Rsl12Sydney

Great value $688 for a functional fridge

Forced to downsize from a larger fridge due to new home space. The fridge keeps good temperature and the freezer space is surprisingly workable. It is not a noisy fridge but it does have a little hum but all ok, I sleep in the lounge so it is fine. It is a great fridge for 1-2 person household. All the shelves are moveable. I would recommend this fridge at such good value.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Sonja

SonjaSydney

Looks superb and no fingermarks!

What a great refidgerator. Perfect for a unit or for 2/3 people. Particularly love the freezer sections, very efficient and convenient.Temperature is spot on, it is quiet and easy to clean. Would certainly recommend this fridge to anyone. My partner is so impressed with it and going to buy one as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's beautiful and efficient

I made the purchase before just before Christmas 2016. So far there have been no problems. It's great not having to bend down to look into the fridge. The temperature range is constant and is perfect, the compartments are roomy and well organised. The shelves are all glass and adjustable. The engine is reasonably quiet and the fridge is very easy to clean. The freezer compartment drawers slide out, are large and easy to store food in an orderly manner.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
missy Y

missy YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the refrigerator I have hoped for.

My kitchen has a space constraint for the refrigerator. 'Tis one ticked all the boxes. It fitted into the space yet it has a mighty large capacity inside. Holds everything and more as required.
All the shelves are easy to move. The bottoms mount freezer has several compartments and packs it all in.
The manual is hardly needed, but is easy to read.
Il think this is my dream machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mason Le Roux

Mason Le Roux

Great product

Lovely finish to the fridge surface. Plenty of space inside. Handy bottom mount freezer makes fridge access a breeze. Draws in freezer have plenty of space. Ice cube try is great for entertaining. Keeps everything icy cold. Not too loud either. Would 10/10 recommend. Fits nicely into a small fridge recess.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ippychicky78

Ippychicky78South East Queensland, QLD

This fridge is awesome

This fridge is the first upside down fridge I have owned. This fridge alerts me when my daughter has been standing at it too long. Being a single mum this size fridge has been great. It runs silently, I sometimes have to get up to see if its running. I love the idea of the different size drawers. I have an unlimited supply of ice ( Last fridge didnt have an ice tray). Its easy to clean. Overall an amazing fridge.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

sally

sallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a beauty!

I have had this gem for 6 months.
First week I kept opening the door to make sure it was working as it is soooo quite.
I previously had a 2 door fridge with all the bells and whistles, then I downsized to unit living.
I purchased a $6.00 fridge thermometer to make sure the temperature was where I wanted It without just guessing that close enough was good enough.
The ice tray is great even if it isnt automatic.
Freezer size is great and plenty big enough. Easy slide drawers
Fridge is excellent with great door storage.
As for the vegie department - what can I say? The brocolli lasts 3, yes 3 weeks!!
Couldnt believe it but that really has more to do with my very lax cooking!
Would I recomend this little plum - you bet

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Miss S grandma

Miss S grandmaAdelaide

WONDERfUl IN MY TOWNHOUSE

I had a list for I had downsized. iT ticked all boxes. Love the silver finish. Wanted bottom loading.. hard to find.
Capacity in all compartments is good. Particularly like the way the fridge door ones. It stops me piling everything in and finding the compartment collapsed as I had before. Ohh yes it is quiet. As I type it is on, and i can.t hear it.
It is the first time I have owned a silver fridge. I ws a bit concerned. but no worries . It fits in beautifully in its limited space, looks superb and is easy to clean.
I am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ronnie

RonnieNormanhurst NSW

Perfect is excactly what I needed for my family

I love my new fridge , I have not had a single problem and is big enough for my family, I will highly recommend this fridge to anyone who is looking for something not to big and is good on budget . I give my new fridge a rating of 10/10

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Dianne

DianneForestville

this is an ideal fridge / freezer for someone who is disabled like me and holds more than I realized

The dial for temperature control is perfect, is easy to understand and control, I cannot hear it operating until I am right near it. The silver is so easy to clean, I was afraid to buy silver as years ago you needed to buy special cleaning stuff to keep finger marks off the boy of the fridge, but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to clean an maintain.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Bev

BevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

we are so glad we chose this refrigerator

model we wanted was superseded by the above model.... we are happy with the new model...love it.... perfect fit for our kitchen.... plenty of room for contents for two people - excellent deal from good guys -heaps of discount on brand new model. delivery blokes were unbelievable....absolutely fanastic - nothing too much trouble.... we had a lot of laughs with them as well. all in all - excellent... we recommend good guys and anyone wanting a small upside down fridge to check this one out....

Date PurchasedNov 2016
See all Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series reviews

Anne W.asked

340L Bottom Mount WBB3400WH (White)

Hello. I bought this fridge March 2020. It seems to be running ok BUT it makes loud popping/cracking noises throughout the day. Last night there was as big bang. I just want to know what the noises are and if I should be concerned?? I have a long warranty. Thanks Anne

bhoo
bhoo

Hi Anne, mine seemed to be running very loudly. not many cracks and pops from memory. More so louder than normal. And then one day there was no noise coming from the fridge at all meaning that it was no longer running.
I'd suggest getting a technician in to have a look since you are still under warranty. I would do so asap before the fridge actually stops working and all your food goes off while waiting for a replacement.

Anne W.

Thank you bhoo. Good advice! I have booked a technician for next week. I just think mine has more bang noises than crack noises as described in manual. Hope you got a new fridge ok. Cheers

mandimum

mandimumasked

340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series

Ever since I’ve had this fridge the crisper at the bottom has frozen up all my veges and anything in the very back of the fridge. Is there anyway to fix this. So much money spent on wasted fruit and veg

paul t.
paul t.

Yes i have heard of that problem before.You will need to contact Westinghouse as the fridge may be still in the warranty period.I own this fridge and the vege crisper does not freeze up.Hope this helps you,Cheers Paul

Nyrell Greenaway

Nyrell Greenawayasked

340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series

Can the door of the fridge open left to right

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hi Nyrell
the one I bought is already hinged L to R ie facing it, it opens from the left and swings right, but by the look of it located on top of the fridge is a plastic cover (top left hand side) which I assume are probably mount bracket holes allowing the door to be hinged on the left hence swinging R to L, same with the freezer door. There are also handles in both fridge and freezer doors to open them from either side

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 3 Westinghouse 340L Bottom Mount WBB3400 Series
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,349.00$1,249.00
Dimensions 1645 x 598 x 650 mm1645 x 598 x 650 mm1646 x 598 x 661 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost Free
Colour / FinishArctic SilverWhiteVibrant Silver
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins111
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and RightReversible Door Hinge and Right
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity