Westinghouse WBB3700PA (Stainless Steel)

Westinghouse WBB3700PA (Stainless Steel)

Failed to cooldown after 3.5 yrs

I purchased this fridge from a retailer 3.5 yrs ago. before the Christmas break the top fridge stopped cooling down. Freezer still ok. customer care wanted me to pay for tech report that will cost $110 for first 15 minutes. Now i need help to dispose this fridge properly. c

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice fridge but room for improvements

I bought this fridge since it is the only one under 600-650mm wide category, which is very essential for my tiny cabinet space for fridges. So far, about 3 years, I cannot fault it much, apart from the poor temperature control, i.e. you can never know what temperature you are setting at, that sliding thing is just useless.

And the construction quality inside seems a bit poor, the shelves and crisper often get stuck in the position, and off the railing; but the newer model has exactly the same problem...

Regarding the smells and frost, this fridge is Excellent, no problem whatsoever.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
GoAhead MakeMyDay

GoAhead MakeMyDaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We bought this fridge/freezer combination in March 2015 and it is still working very well. We were looking for a model that would fit into our limited space and has the fridge on top of the freezer compartment. It only has two freezer drawers plus one tiny one and an ice cube compartment. This is *just* enough freezing space for us, but sometimes I really struggle to fit things in, esp. when I buy meat and want to freeze it.
The silvergrey colour of the front doors really appeal to us. The ONLY thing I have to complain about is that the veggie compartment often gets its drawer bottom frozen up - so there must be some insulation issue. I have had carrots and other stuff in the first layer frozen from time to time.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Rhonda57

Rhonda57Burpengary East

Great Fridge

Great fridge!! Temperature is even throughout the fridge and freezer. It is very quiet and glass shelves which just need a quick wipe over to clean in the door movable trays you can also slide them to any position in the door. Overall the freezer is a bit on the small side but with careful management, you can fit a lot in.

See all Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount reviews