Westinghouse WBB3700WA (White)

Westinghouse WBB3700WA (White)

MPN: WBB3700WA

Multiple issues - not happy with this fridge

I bought this fridge a few years ago and now I’m having multiple issues. My crisper freezes the vegetables despite efforts at changing temperatures and settings etc. The far bigger issue though is the fridge is making a loud buzzing sound intermittently throughout the day and night, it seems to be getting louder and there must be a fault with the fridge. This is so disappointing, total waste of money!

Date PurchasedNov 2015

John

JohnRedland

Old dog can learn new tricks

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish...either everything in the crisper freezes, or you turn the temp up and everything is warm

I bought this fridge as it was the only one that could be taken up our stairs. The first one we bought (not a Westinghouse) was too big. Foolish me for not doing my due diligence. It is terrible. All the vegetable and fruit freeze in the crisper. I can't believe they could make rubbish like this today. I have taken the crisper out and put other stuff down the bottom, where my milk etc can now be frozen instead. The rest of the fridge however, is not very cold, Basically its a lemon that should never have been allowed to be sold.

Ben

BenBallarat

Crisper freezes and external walls become very hot@

The crisper freezes, The external walls of the fridge become hot to touch and the fridge door seal doesn't always stick!

This fridge has cost me more money in frozen fruit and vegetables than what i paid for it!!

If you're looking for a great products stick with Samsung. I know i will!

LisaSydney

Crisper freezes fruits and vegetables

Brand new fridge started freezing fruit and vegetables in the crisper after 2 days. Have contacted Electrolux a number of times and have had two visits from a technician to no avail. I am fed up with throwing out food and having to repeatedly call to get the issue resolved. I requested a replacement and was told another technician will visit to give "a second opinion". I have two small kids and minimal storage in my fridge to stock their food without it being spoiled.

Highly unsatisfactory. I do not recommend this model and find the after service poor.

See all Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount reviews