Westinghouse WBB3700WG (370L, White)

Westinghouse WBB3700WG (370L, White)

MPN: WBB3700WG

zoran

zoranMelbourne

Great fridge

Very happy, looks nice and sleek, so far works perfectly well, enough space for three adults. It might be a little noisy but that doesn’t bother me. Service was fantastic and really happy with delivery guys. Everything was suited to my time schedule and I’m really happy with that.
Highly recommend

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Goodies

GoodiesQueensland, Australia

Only the best

As usual, Westinghouse comes up Trumps with this superb model.

It maintains a flawlessly good temperature in all compartments and keeps fruit and veggies nice and fresh.

It is super quiet which we have found is a beneficial trademark with the brand.

It is also very easy to clean with nice rounded corners and removable accessories and shelves.

I cannot recommend WESTINGHOUSE highly enough.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Courtney

CourtneyMelbourne

Can't complain - it keeps my food cold!

Perfectly good fridge, no complaints at all! Doesn't leak, break-down, freeze things (in the fridge part, of course it does in the freezer). It is the perfect size for a small apartment and stops you from over filling it. The shelves are moveable so you can customise the fit. Thanks!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
raywst

raywst

Bad Quality Control

I received this new left door fridge today which is a perfect fit for my small fridge area.
Unfortunately, the quality control for this fridge is very bad.
I had this inner door panel which have rough finishing and very noticeable.
On top of that, the paint work at the bottom door was coming off.
So, I am unsure whether I have been sold a factory seconds which I have paid full price for a new product.
However, at the time of writing, the retailer is happy for a replacement next week,

Rating wasn't due the ease of use but on quality control.

Date PurchasedOct 2017