Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount

Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount (page 2 of 2)

WBB3700AG (Arctic Silver), WBB3700WA (White), WBB3700WG (White), etc...

• Internal Layout

A BaumSydney

Better than expected: good size, smart simple looking, 3.5 star! low electricity use, cheap price!

A Baum

Finding it a bit small now, definately a two person household fridge.
Horrible plastic vinyl stipple finish sides of fridge.

Ben

BenBallarat

Crisper freezes and external walls become very hot@

The crisper freezes, The external walls of the fridge become hot to touch and the fridge door seal doesn't always stick!

This fridge has cost me more money in frozen fruit and vegetables than what i paid for it!!

If you're looking for a great products stick with Samsung. I know i will!

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

LisaSydney

Crisper freezes fruits and vegetables

Brand new fridge started freezing fruit and vegetables in the crisper after 2 days. Have contacted Electrolux a number of times and have had two visits from a technician to no avail. I am fed up with throwing out food and having to repeatedly call to get the issue resolved. I requested a replacement and was told another technician will visit to give "a second opinion". I have two small kids and minimal storage in my fridge to stock their food without it being spoiled.

Highly unsatisfactory. I do not recommend this model and find the after service poor.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

See all Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount reviews

Lenny Bob

Lenny Bobasked

How to change the door opening from right to left

Frank L.

Frank L.asked

The temperature in the refrigerated workshop may be too low, and the vegetable is easy to be freezed,How to adjust the temperature?

kris

krisasked

what do you use the top small drawer in the freezer for. I put ice cream in it and it didnt freeze. I see in manuel its for meat. So is it part of the fridge?

Jack
Jack

I use it for my packets of berries and loose iceblocks. The freezer may need to be turned up colder? I also have trouble keeping icecream frozen at right firmness. Usually it goes mushy or icy. Not a good freezer really for icecream.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual