Westinghouse WBE4500WA (White)

Westinghouse WBE4500WA (White)

MPN: WBE4500WAL

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

Kelley RPerth, WA

Reliable Fridge - Design Improvements Needed

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $888.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD

Hasn't stopped yet

Had the fridge for 1 year so far and it has been a set and forget experience. Very low power usage compared to my older fridge of 7 yrs. Only gripe would be with the design of the freezer, with all the compartments and ice drawer it really reduces usable space.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,199.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Very reliable

Everything fits perfect. Good on electricity and very quiet. I like the fact the freezer is on the lower level. I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $798.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Ka

KaPerth, WA

Huge and Shiny

Was going to buy a Haier fridge but after seeing the width will only allow 5mm on each sides, I decided to get this Westinghouse which will have 3cm on each sides (the space in my son's kitchen only 800mm width. And its has bottom freezer and a compact ice maker which my son love. I had many Westinghouse fridges before, so I better stick to one and have a very good discount before spending more than $3G at The Good Guys. It has simple front design, the ONLY drawback its come only on Right Hand opening so if your fridge cavity is on your left than taking eggs out to the cooking bench you have to close the door first but for its sleek and white design plus plenty of space inside I am ok with it.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

justin

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Biel

Biel

good fridge

Very nice fridge,bought online ,bottom freezer compartment,easy to get to items in the fridge, seems cheap to run,electronic settings,nice shelves,very modern design,easy to clean ,nice medicine compartment, nice size ,
white color,makes a little noise after opening and than shutting but not too excessive, very happy with this fridge. would recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

product is really loud

The fridge is really loud and gets worse and worse. Rang the tech service a few month after purchase, they came and told us it was normal, the second time rang Westinghouse up, they would like place charge on us as it is over the 2 year warranty even there is history and record of previous service (nothing was done, 'second opinion required' ). After 2 years the noise, of the fridge became unbearable, not recommended. Westinghouse service team is also hard to get contacted, waiting time on the call is way too long.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Jackie  GOODLEY

Jackie GOODLEYBrisbane

A Very Good Purchase

This fridge freezer is just the right size for a family of two. There are adequate and usefully designed compartments. The ice crusher is a useful feature. Some reviews complained it was noisy but I have not found it so.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Louise

LouiseGeelong

Great Fridge

Purchased this fridge as it was the only fridge that would fit into the space we had, every other fridge would stick out to much, the white makes it super easy to clean, there is plenty of room and is easy to switch the shelves around. The freezer compartment has the most room to other freezers I've used and the compartments make it easy to organise all your frozen goods!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gina

GinaSydney

It is good value to use for two people!

It maintain a good temperature in all compartments.
It is a little loud.
It is very easy to clean.
We like its color which suit with our kitchen area. We also like it's inter containers which is easy for us to store foods, vegetable, fruits, meats, fish and eggs with diffrent boxes.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Eloise

EloiseBrisbane

Great Fridge

This is a great fridge! No complaints at all from us so far :)
Great Temp control all round
Very quiet
A breeze to clean with the glass shelves
I love the bottom mounted freezer with draws as it maximises storage which always has sucked with shelves! Plus!!! It has an Ice compartmente which we use all the time :)

Overall. Best fridge with awesome compartments and space. We are a family of two adults and two kids :)

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Loud So So LOUD and SO annoying I have to leave the room to talk on the Phone !. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. The Noise is absolutey terrible, only had it a few months and it's driving us nuts, it sounds like an "out board motor ". otherwise it is quite efficient, but I worry as the noise gets louder we may have to go to consumer affairs

QUBIC88

QUBIC88Canberra

Love it!

I would buy this product again if I need to buy one more. It is working alright, easy to use it and easy to clean. It is sturdy and quiet enough. I like it most because fridge is up and freezer is bottom. It is so efficient! Don't need to bend every time to use fridge. It is awesome!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Perry X

Perry XSydney

Worth every cent

This works really well at keeping the food that I need chilled at the right temperature. There's lots of storage space and also it makes no sound at all when on. Getting this fridge has been a great change as it can keep everything at the optimum temperature which is especially great in this current summer heat!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tony Wu

Tony WuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, nothing to complain

Moving to a new apartment and need the fridge to fit into the existing "hole". Went to The good guys eBay and bought this big boy from there. Delivery was fast and friendly. The fridge works perfectly. It is not a fridge with inverter compressor but the noise during compressor working is acceptable even in a apartment.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Tan

TanMelbourne

Wide...spacious and working perfectly

I got a second-hand piece and works perfectly fine. It wide enough to store something big than regular size and trays have extra heights in the compartment with separate room for storing butter and eggs which is a bit funny though. The cooler is also good and instantly makes ice and gets beer cold in no time.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Great fridge

Love this fridge . Love that the fridge part is on top and freezer is at the bottom.easy to clean
Shelves that are on the door are roomy. Freezer looks small but actually holds a lot. Would highly recommend Westinghouse
Love the deep shelves
My only negative is that I have to keep milk on the door , to stand on a shelve I would lose height on the lower shelf giving not much room, but storing milk in the door it keeps cold

Date PurchasedSep 2017

zeekazSydney, NSW

Keeps freezing

I have had problems with this fridge freezing fruit and vegies. The technician has been out 4 times and cant find a fault. It is on recommended settings and i cover the veggies with a towel as advised and still the problem persists. It is very noisy at times. I have also noticed things in the freezer are not always fully frozen.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

len

lenTweed Heads South, NSW, 2486

Upside down has advantages

We bought this fridge as my wife has back and hip problems and was getting frustrated at having to bend down to get common items out of the fridge. She is very happy with the convenience of having this fridge at eye level. The fridge however does sometimes get quite noisy which is a bit of a disappointment otherwise it has been a good buy. The freezer at the bottom have draws which is convenient for seperating food groups and makes for easy access.

See all Westinghouse WBE 4500 / 4504 / 4514 Series (453L, Bottom Mount) reviews