Westinghouse WFE914SB

MPN: 36407773

Srah

Srah

Cooks perfect and comfortable

Feature are really good and it has a simple design it just cooks the food evenly and perfectly and tasty.easy to use grill and cooktop,oven every single time I use then i just can't stop cooking

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,995.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

How is this product not a safety recall due to oven door glass exploding

We purchased the oven 5 weeks ago had it professionally installed I'm a professional chef and baker and like all people that enjoy cooking looked forward to producing some quality food products. We got to use it twice, third time turned on and 2 minutes later loud explosion and glass everywhere; inner door glass panel exploded. I have read other reviews of this happening why was this product not saftey recalled the first time? too bad if it had been the outer panel and one of my small children had been nearby: I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

Safety

My stove blew up glass everywhere

Wfe914sb has an d electric oven , finished cooking dinner , oven was turned off for at least 45mins , heard a loud explosion , ran into the kitchen to see shattered glass everywhere, we rang customer care very concerned about our safety only to be told
It’s ok an calm down , my oven just blew up, how would you be ?? It’s two weeks old
I asked him what I can do , his response
Was a tech can come out in 1 1/2 weeks
Come on guys , my oven just blew up , how would you like that .my wife’s upset my sons crying an I’m standing in the kitchen thinking a week an a half ... really

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,800.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Ali

AliMelbourne

Nothing but problems

We got a new unit with our brand new house and we have nothing but problems with this unit. The oven randomly stops working and specially when you have a house full of guest and your brand new unit stops working its really embarrassing. Have reported this and tech has attend 3 times but can't find or repair the fault. I will not recommend anyone getting this for their house.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

LizM

LizMAU

Great oven for my needs

Nice looking quiet oven. Instructions easy to use and not complicated. Cook-top easy to clean and not too many fiddly parts on the gas burners. I have learnt to pre heat oven long enough to make sure it is ready to go when baking cakes and biscuits. I do like how the timer switches the oven off when it reaches the set time so you cant burn stuff and beeper on alarm is nice and loud.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mua F

Mua F

Oven

The oven we purchased was convenient and easy to get around. It is big enough to cater to my whole big family. Easy to navigate with the buttons and not too complicated which I highly recommend because I’m not the type of person who enjoys reading manual instructions. Also like to use the grill at the bottom

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Never Again

I would not purchase this oven again . Just had the door explode in my face . Second Westinghouse glass oven door I have heard that has done this . This needs to be looked at . I have cut toes and glass shards all over . Oven was not in use at the time and glass had been removed to be cleaned. . Exploded whilst lying on the bench waiting to be cleaned.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
HelenJ
HelenJ

Jay CMelbourne

Cooktop flame ignition is a struggle

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jay C

Thanks Rumana. Tech attended and fixed the fault. It’s all good now. Many thanks again

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Love it!

Highly recommend,every thing browns beautifully.
The oven has so much space , perfect for big family gatherings.
The middle wok burner I use for heating up my big pot of water much quicker than a normal burner a great time saver.
Love all the features, very happy with this cooktop/oven!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
cudgegong

cudgegong

Very pleased, great quality and does the job

Gas cook top is well designed, love the wok extension. Easy to convert to bottle LPG, just don't forget to adjust the flame height. Set the burner to low, take the control knob off and adjust the flame with adjustment screw just to the left of the spindle, do this with every burner.

Oven is extremely quite and cooks perfectly.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Smiley

Smiley

Quiet oven that does what you need it to do.

Good quality, quiet oven and happy to have bought this. I asked my oven repair person (old oven-not a Westinghouse) which brand to go for and they recommended this. It has necessary features with 5 burners and touch screen timer. The only thing as a continuous improvement item for the company is to make the oven about 1 inch in depth deeper for larger trays.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Torino

Torinomelbourne

Exploding glass

Brand new westinghouse oven. The inner glass panel exploded like a bomb had gone off in myopen plan kitchen. Please recall all westinghouse ovens. This is 2018 and Australia. How can dodgy glass imported from China pass our Australian standards and be used in our domestic products. Stay away. I think a fatality will occur before Australian regulators step in.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Mary John

Mary JohnClyde north

beautiful Appliances

easy operating not struggling to setting up, specially likes warm up setting where I can keep my dishes after cooking, when l am inviting guest, all food are very fresh and hot, very useful during winter everything the way l want, very spacious, grilling and baking are very wonderful.very easy to clean, works amazingly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Melly

MellySydney

Love love love this oven!!

I researched and researched ovens. Countless reviews and recommendations and I picked this oven. It works amazingly and have no issues with it so far after a year. I love the turn dial feature. Their newer model had touch screen which I didn’t like. I like being able to turn dials to the function I need. Gas ignites very easily and no issues. I used a friends oven and took forever for gas to ignite and stay on so steered clear of that brand. I recommend this brand to all my friends and family who are looking for a new oven.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Rod MacRaeVictoria

Pyrolytic function unavailable help

The function for pyrolytic is none existent I have read the Manuel but there is no such function
I have called westinghouse customer service but have h hi but up after 40 minutes waiting time.
My oven is a wfe946sb customer service is none existent u have waited to long on phone call to be attended to

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Rod MacRae

I called customer service again yesterday waited a long time with no answer this type of service is not what I would have expected from westinghouse.

0419348851

Annette

AnnetteAU

No problems so far

Nice looking oven. Cooks well and temperature settings are all correct and evenly cooks throughout. Easy to clean and settings are easy to use without having to read the manual. The fan is great several options on strength needed. Having been using oven very long but so fat so good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cakemomma

CakemommaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big and beautiful

This cooker is a pleasure to use I cook and bake all the time so this will be well used I love the large oven now I can bake in large quantities and not have to be baking a 3 tier cake one tier at a time I can do it all at once I’m in heaven

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Tracy

TracyAlbury

Good purchase

Very efficient happy with purchase only downside is no oven light. Makes it hard to clean with no oven light. Cooks well even temperature. Burners works well have no trouble with it. Very easy to install. Back mounting plate fixed to wall makes it very safe around children as it can't be pulled down on top of them.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Robert

RobertSydney

Excellent Freestanding Oven

This Freestanding Westinghouse Oven is very functional for a large household looking for a reliable and a very competitive oven In looks and price compared to the expensive ovens which are not as good.We love this Westinghouse oven and had no problems so far.We purchased a ilve oven before and it was terrible with a lot of faults. Cooking is so easy with this oven and I recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Diane

DianeSydney

Loved it until...

Had 90cm Westinghouse oven for a month. Up to this point loved it. Easy to use and cooked really well until today.

Date PurchasedMay 2018