Westinghouse WFE914SB

• Preheating Speed

happyvegimitee
happyvegimiteeMelbourne

Worst oven ever made

Wouldn’t cook a roast unless I removed the grill tray from the top shelf. So you will need to move it in out of the oven when using. The gas stove is not easy to ignite either. Day 1 and I’m already regretting my purchase.

Purchased in April 2021 at e&s for $2,199.00.

Roy
RoyPerth, WA

After sale service is a disgrace

I had to reported an issue with the stove (noisy fan) twice before any response. Then I had to wait another 2 weeks to be given a 5.5 hour window for the technician to come around. I had to take a days leave to have a fan fixed. The unapologetic technician turned up an hour late. This is the most pathetic service I have ever come across in my life time. And I have worked with many technicians and other much larger service providers before. This is by far the worst.
Westinghouse should take a serious look at who they use to do their servicing in Perth. They’re ruining your reputation.

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Problem is the scratching

Purchased at None.

N. WhiteSouthwest, VIC

Dangerous Exploding Oven Zero Customer Service

6 months old and the oven exploded shooting glass around the kitchen. Some of the glass was 3 meters from the oven such was the force of the explosion.
Has taken 10 days for Electolux to call back and they are sighting another 8 days for someone to come out.
Reports of these ovens exploding go back to 2018 they should be recalled before someone is seriously injured.

Purchased in October 2019.

N. White

Hi Zaida. I already have a "ticket number" of 146949. If you would like to call my details will be listed. I am still awaiting a call back from a supervisor in warranty that was to call back 1/7/2020.

Exploding oven door

After cooking lunch yesterday (at 180c) We were sitting at the kitchen bench, when the inner glass door exploded, glass everywhere. I have never had an oven do this before, and after reading other reviews I am sorry we made a decision to purchase this oven, as this is really dangerous. And now here we are stuck in isolation with no oven to cook our food!

Product is used Weekly
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Alpha Bravo
Alpha BravoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brand new Westinghouse standalone oven and already rusting after 2 months Don't But Westinghouse

Purchased in November 2019 at Catwalk Connection for $1,650.00.

Imme
ImmeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect.

Reliable (6 years hard use!) stove top and oven amazing. Love the rapid heat oven gets hot 180deg in 15mins. Impressed. Thanks Westinghouse! Cooks everything fast and well used a lot!!! Has wok hob

Purchased in November 2012 for $800.00.

Mrs. E.
Mrs. E.Sydney, NSW

Made our pizzas & bbqs possible :)

We enjoyed our family gatherings with heaps of cooking pizzas and bbqs, baked cakes for the children. Just made our holidays a lot more merrier with the good food we can cook using this oven. :)

Purchased in December 2019 at Mr Appliance Online store for $1,258.00.

teach.cheat.sheet
teach.cheat.sheet

Seal melted first time

Turned oven on for first time after it was installed today. The interior seal melted.
Now I’m wishing I had read the reviews before purchasing because I’m seriously concerned about my kids dying from exploding glass doors.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,749.00.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it now

This is a large 90 cm oven and I love it as it fits in two pizzas, roast and veges platters and two muffins trays and a cake all on the one shelf. It heats up fast, cooks fast ( so I have to reduce cooking times) and programs fairly easily.

Purchased in November 2019.

Srah
Srah

Cooks perfect and comfortable

Feature are really good and it has a simple design it just cooks the food evenly and perfectly and tasty.easy to use grill and cooktop,oven every single time I use then i just can't stop cooking

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,995.00.

How is this product not a safety recall due to oven door glass exploding

We purchased the oven 5 weeks ago had it professionally installed I'm a professional chef and baker and like all people that enjoy cooking looked forward to producing some quality food products. We got to use it twice, third time turned on and 2 minutes later loud explosion and glass everywhere; inner door glass panel exploded. I have read other reviews of this happening why was this product not saftey recalled the first time? too bad if it had been the outer panel and one of my small children had been nearby: I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

Safety

My stove blew up glass everywhere

Wfe914sb has an d electric oven , finished cooking dinner , oven was turned off for at least 45mins , heard a loud explosion , ran into the kitchen to see shattered glass everywhere, we rang customer care very concerned about our safety only to be told
It’s ok an calm down , my oven just blew up, how would you be ?? It’s two weeks old
I asked him what I can do , his response
Was a tech can come out in 1 1/2 weeks
Come on guys , my oven just blew up , how would you like that .my wife’s upset my sons crying an I’m standing in the kitchen thinking a week an a half ... really

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,800.00.

Ali
AliMelbourne

Nothing but problems

We got a new unit with our brand new house and we have nothing but problems with this unit. The oven randomly stops working and specially when you have a house full of guest and your brand new unit stops working its really embarrassing. Have reported this and tech has attend 3 times but can't find or repair the fault. I will not recommend anyone getting this for their house.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
LizM
LizMAU

Great oven for my needs

Nice looking quiet oven. Instructions easy to use and not complicated. Cook-top easy to clean and not too many fiddly parts on the gas burners. I have learnt to pre heat oven long enough to make sure it is ready to go when baking cakes and biscuits. I do like how the timer switches the oven off when it reaches the set time so you cant burn stuff and beeper on alarm is nice and loud.

Date PurchasedMar 2018