Westinghouse WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Westinghouse WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

MPN: 36431604

Jacko

JackoGippsland, VIC

It's good but their are small issues.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

This oven is dangerous. Do not use!

Purchased in August 2017.

Safety
Product is used: Daily
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Flemmo01

Flemmo01Victoria

Bad design

I purchased my stove a month ago and decided to wait a little while before reviewing,I can’t say I’m overly impressed by this design, every time we are using the hot plates and also have the oven going, we have issues with the oven constantly turning off as we are leaning over it to cook on the stove. The front panel for the oven is that sensitive it shuts off if you lean against it when cooking on the cook top which to me is bad design! I can’t complain against anything else though as happy with the way the oven cooks and the stovetop. I have had more expensive stoves and this one is good value for the money. Just poor design features.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Product is used: Daily

it's made a chef out of me

Date PurchasedNov 2018

J.H.AU

Terrible Oven. Nothing but trouble!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Bella J

Bella JHobart

Poor product

Had this oven less than a year had it repaired 3 times due to steam getting into front digital controls for oven sending it crazy. Had it sealed first then front panel replaced and now Westinghouse are replacing the stove. One can only hope the front controls are properly sealed now but only time will tell. Just glad I got the extended warranty I think I might be needing it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jimmer

JimmerPerth

Excellent oven that hasn't missed a beat.

We wanted an electric 90cm oven and hob in an all-in-one as our property doesn't have gas. Knowing that the brand was a good choice and reviews seem positive we took the plunge and opted for this one. It's been fantastic. Cooks evenly in the oven and has plenty of modes for selecting based upon your chosen meal. The oven has a "Fast Heat Up" option if you're in a hurry. The hob heats very quickly and has heaps of space for lots of pots and pans.
We've hosten heaps of dinners for 10+ people and this oven has never missed a beat.
One word of caution - its heavy!

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Lil

Lil

❤️ my new oven

It's ability to cook the food efficiently and it doesn't dry anything out. ❤️ the fact that it is touch screen and the ease to clean it is amazing. it's so spacious so you can cook more than one or two meals at a time and it's cooked evenly. ❤️ the built in timer and pause buttons.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Genny.N

Genny.NMelbourne

Great looking and very easy to use and keep clean.

Very happy with functionality of oven. Easy to use. Love that the oven doors don't get hot - Great feature when children are in the kitchen. Love the look of it and the ease of cleaning the ceramic top. It also serves as another surface in my small kitchen when I'm preparing food. Would love it even better if it was an induction cooktop! As a bonus it even has a really useful storage area in the bottom!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Lesh

LeshBowral

Amazing product

This product is amazing, I can't fault anything so far.
It cooks my cakes and roasts perfectly.

The ceramic top can look a little smudgy and will need a ceramic cooktop cleaner that can be bought at local supermarket....it looks like new everytime once cleaned...

I would recommend to all family and friends

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mindi

Mindiasked

I can't get the oven to work.
It only heats up to 30 degrees and goes no further. This occurs on every setting.
I have tried to turn the main power off to reset and am getting no where. I have followed the manual to reset all the times and all the details in checking and cancelling settings.
Still after 2 days I can't get the oven to work. The stove is working so it's not a fuse.
Is there anyone able to help me???????

Grant V.
Grant V.

When I put my review up here I was contacted by their customer service lady & within a fortnight they had someone out to replace the control board. I think your oven needs the same. It helped a bit with my problems, but not entirely. I still think it's a crap oven! Put up a 1 star review & the issues your having & hopefully someone contacts you.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Hi I have the Westinghouse 90cm freestanding oven and the glass on the top has been smashed how do I take the glass top off to replace it?

Dan B

Dan Basked

Lock mode is stuck on and following the instructions won't turn it off. Any ideas?

J.H.

Same here. Any quick fix?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives