MPN: 36431604

This oven is dangerous. Do not use!

Ok, so we have had this oven for 2 yrs now. It is hopeless. The cook top cooks roasting hot on setting 3. An hour later it won't heat up on setting 9.. The oven turns itself on & of as it pleases. Many a roast dinner has been ruined because of this. Tonight the cook top turned itself on , by itself with no one around it, when there was no one in the kitchen. A used pan with oil, left over food, etc in it was on the cook top. The pot caught on fire... Thank god for smoke alarms. Ohh, & don't bother calling customer service about this oven. Last year when I rang I was told in no uncertain terms by their wonderful customer service lady that "It's just a sensitive oven. You obviously don't know how to ue it. You have to learn how to use it the right way.." I'm not sorry for saying this Westinghouse, but this product, & your back up service is an absolute disgrace. It will kill someone one day. I will never again buy one of your products, & a lot have people have been told about your company... I am considering a class action against you company for this product seeing the other reviews out there. Don't answer this with a 'We are sorry to here this. Please contact blah blah blah with your complaint & we will address this with you." That is a crap answer. Message me directly & actually do something about it before your rubbish, dangerous product kills someone.

Purchased in August 2017.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Hi Grant V, Zaida from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact us at customercare@electrolux.com.au reference ticket 1012107. Thanks.

Bad design

I purchased my stove a month ago and decided to wait a little while before reviewing,I can’t say I’m overly impressed by this design, every time we are using the hot plates and also have the oven going, we have issues with the oven constantly turning off as we are leaning over it to cook on the stove. The front panel for the oven is that sensitive it shuts off if you lean against it when cooking on the cook top which to me is bad design! I can’t complain against anything else though as happy with the way the oven cooks and the stovetop. I have had more expensive stoves and this one is good value for the money. Just poor design features.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

it's made a chef out of me

We've had it 4 months and I am a happy camper. The cooktop controls are unfortunately slightly off centre which took a few weeks of cursing but since we figured that one out it's been a breeze. Everything seems to cook better. I think it keeps the temperature more consistent? I've had another recent comparable 900 electric oven, but this seems a standard deviation above it. The controls are as simple as they need to be and I think for someone as invested as I am in ovens (not!), it's quite intuitive. I'm pleasantly surprised how well it's performed because after weeks of fruitless online research comparing models and really being no wiser for it, I took a punt and had expected there to be no material difference between a bottom rung made in china oven and this westinghouse/electrolux model. I hope it gives us many years of service.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Terrible Oven. Nothing but trouble!

Well, I'm not sure where to start. The cook top is super sensitive. One bit of water on it & it shuts down. Wipe it over & it shuts down. Then it's permanently locked when turned on. Thankfully it unlocks. I've lost count of ruined dinners from it turning itself off.
The cook top is far better that the oven. The oven is shocking. Alarms go off for no reason. Open the door & it shuts down. Actually, it shuts itself off whenever it feels like it. Bye Bye Xmas lunch! Now it's shut itself down into SAFE mode that can apparently be reset by pressing & holding the function button. Not so, well, not for mine anyway. It's still in safe mode. If I could give this oven zero stars I would. I absolutely hate it & will never purchase another Westinghouse product again.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi J.H, Linda from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the oven. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda. Thanks

Poor product

Had this oven less than a year had it repaired 3 times due to steam getting into front digital controls for oven sending it crazy. Had it sealed first then front panel replaced and now Westinghouse are replacing the stove. One can only hope the front controls are properly sealed now but only time will tell. Just glad I got the extended warranty I think I might be needing it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Excellent oven that hasn't missed a beat.

We wanted an electric 90cm oven and hob in an all-in-one as our property doesn't have gas. Knowing that the brand was a good choice and reviews seem positive we took the plunge and opted for this one. It's been fantastic. Cooks evenly in the oven and has plenty of modes for selecting based upon your chosen meal. The oven has a "Fast Heat Up" option if you're in a hurry. The hob heats very quickly and has heaps of space for lots of pots and pans.
We've hosten heaps of dinners for 10+ people and this oven has never missed a beat.
One word of caution - its heavy!

Date PurchasedJun 2015

❤️ my new oven

It's ability to cook the food efficiently and it doesn't dry anything out. ❤️ the fact that it is touch screen and the ease to clean it is amazing. it's so spacious so you can cook more than one or two meals at a time and it's cooked evenly. ❤️ the built in timer and pause buttons.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great looking and very easy to use and keep clean.

Very happy with functionality of oven. Easy to use. Love that the oven doors don't get hot - Great feature when children are in the kitchen. Love the look of it and the ease of cleaning the ceramic top. It also serves as another surface in my small kitchen when I'm preparing food. Would love it even better if it was an induction cooktop! As a bonus it even has a really useful storage area in the bottom!

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Amazing product

This product is amazing, I can't fault anything so far.
It cooks my cakes and roasts perfectly.

The ceramic top can look a little smudgy and will need a ceramic cooktop cleaner that can be bought at local supermarket....it looks like new everytime once cleaned...

I would recommend to all family and friends

Date PurchasedApr 2017