Westinghouse WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Westinghouse WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass) Questions & Answers

MPN: 36431604

5 questions from our users

Margaret

Margaretasked

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Hi I have the Westinghouse 90cm freestanding oven and the glass on the top has been smashed how do I take the glass top off to replace it?

Dan B

Dan Basked

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Lock mode is stuck on and following the instructions won't turn it off. Any ideas?

J.H.
J.H.

Same here. Any quick fix?

Rod MacRae

Rod MacRaeasked

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Can't get the pyrolytic function to work. Any suggestions?

MissSmith

MissSmithasked

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Hi we have the WFE946SB 900 wide elec ceramic top and oven. The digital numerical display is temperamental for the cooktop, the digital numbers will not display a 0 8 or 9 properly. Is there a solution to address this?

Sheree13
Sheree13

Do you have 3 phase power. This is required for this oven & cooktop. Many don’t seem to know this. We were told before purchased from Harvey Norman

Lizasked

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

I am considering purchasing this stove but have some concerns about boil overs the top doesn't appear to have anything to stop liquid from running down the sides, has anyone experienced this and how can you clean up if this happens.

Jims13
Jims13

Easy to clean, we have had slight boil overs & cleanup no issue, if it were severe it could flow down sides I suppose .

Liz

Thanks Jim There isn't much available like this think we will go down this path. Liz

DrunkenDrone
DrunkenDrone

Hi nothing will stop water from going over the sides, Only the back if you use the stainless trim provided may help. Very easy to clean I use a razor blade to scrap off any burnt food and ajax spray and wipe (Green label stone top) to take care of anything else on it. The element rings seem to be engraved into glass I think as they don't wear off when cleaned at all. Make sure you get the electric requirements check out from an electrician in your house as this thing can draw some big Amps.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives