Westinghouse WFE946

Westinghouse WFE946 (page 2 of 2)

WFE946SA (Stainless Steel), WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)

Jims13

Jims13South East Queensland, QLD

Everything we expected.

stumbled upon this purchase whilst looking for wall oven, Price reduced to $2200 from $2890 at JB hifi clearence centre, Checked some reviews quickly before deciding to purchase, not many ovens get decent reviews & this one seemed to rate ok, We love it & it works great on all functions, Could not be happier, took extra 4 years giving us 6 years warranty so fingers crossed we never need it.

Mark579Queensland, Australia

Great oven. But needed a repair after 2 months... :(

This is a very feature-rich oven and is amongst the biggest available in Australia with an electric cooking top (as opposed to gas). It is self-cleaning, programmable and looks good. All the bells and whistles. We bought it 2 months ago and it worked very well for 6 weeks or so.

Then, 2 weeks ago, it died halfway through cooking dinner. In summary it needed a new main board which took just short of two weeks to get sorted out.

Very disappointing. It could just be bad luck, but it has left a bad taste. I would not buy it if I could go back in time.

Mark579

Westinghouse replaced the motherboard on our oven in January. Since then we have had no problems. Really enjoying it now.

Taldree

TaldreeQLD, 4220

Westinghouse WFE946SA Ceramic Cooktop and Oven

Great, my wife is very happy with it and I'm happy with the cooking that comes out of it.
Slight criticism is that the Oven Globes lasted less than 6 months and one of the touch Cook-top controls is a bit dodgy

Sheree13

Sheree13Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cooking Heaven

Can't believe how great this appliance is. The ceramic cooktop takes a little getting used to because of the touch buttons but within days I had tried each cooking element & as size does matter the variety of sizes is fantastic. Now it's like I've had it for years instead of weeks.
Now for that oven. The cooking is so even & the amount of different functions was staggering. 10 different settings plus self clean! Perfection in an oven & cooktop in one!?
Oh & just when you thought it couldn't get any beer, it does! It has a compartment at the bottom for storage of cooking trays etc.. They really have thought of every thing. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

AC

AC

Buy it.

I love it. It heats up beautifully, has a bunch of settings and looks great. The fast heatup function uses more power, but makes preheating really quick. It's easy to clean. The storage compartment is great for baking trays. There is plently of room on top for multiple pots. I'm really glad I bought it.
Fast heat up, easy clean.

Mindi

Mindiasked

I can't get the oven to work.
It only heats up to 30 degrees and goes no further. This occurs on every setting.
I have tried to turn the main power off to reset and am getting no where. I have followed the manual to reset all the times and all the details in checking and cancelling settings.
Still after 2 days I can't get the oven to work. The stove is working so it's not a fuse.
Is there anyone able to help me???????

Grant V.
Grant V.

When I put my review up here I was contacted by their customer service lady & within a fortnight they had someone out to replace the control board. I think your oven needs the same. It helped a bit with my problems, but not entirely. I still think it's a crap oven! Put up a 1 star review & the issues your having & hopefully someone contacts you.

G&k H.

G&k H.asked

Hi all, our hot plates won't stay on unless they are on 9 (max) any ideas? Oven is about 5-6 yrs old

Faye Botterill

Faye Botterillasked

Hi i have a westinghose oven the window glass door has circles in it can't get rid of about 5 of them

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives