Westinghouse WFE946

Westinghouse WFE946 (page 2 of 2)

WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass) and WFE946SA (Stainless Steel)

Great oven. But needed a repair after 2 months... :(

This is a very feature-rich oven and is amongst the biggest available in Australia with an electric cooking top (as opposed to gas). It is self-cleaning, programmable and looks good. All the bells and whistles. We bought it 2 months ago and it worked very well for 6 weeks or so.

Then, 2 weeks ago, it died halfway through cooking dinner. In summary it needed a new main board which took just short of two weeks to get sorted out.

Very disappointing. It could just be bad luck, but it has left a bad taste. I would not buy it if I could go back in time.

Westinghouse replaced the motherboard on our oven in January. Since then we have had no problems. Really enjoying it now.

Westinghouse WFE946SA Ceramic Cooktop and Oven

Great, my wife is very happy with it and I'm happy with the cooking that comes out of it.
Slight criticism is that the Oven Globes lasted less than 6 months and one of the touch Cook-top controls is a bit dodgy

Cooking Heaven

Can't believe how great this appliance is. The ceramic cooktop takes a little getting used to because of the touch buttons but within days I had tried each cooking element & as size does matter the variety of sizes is fantastic. Now it's like I've had it for years instead of weeks.
Now for that oven. The cooking is so even & the amount of different functions was staggering. 10 different settings plus self clean! Perfection in an oven & cooktop in one!?
Oh & just when you thought it couldn't get any beer, it does! It has a compartment at the bottom for storage of cooking trays etc.. They really have thought of every thing. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

Buy it.

I love it. It heats up beautifully, has a bunch of settings and looks great. The fast heatup function uses more power, but makes preheating really quick. It's easy to clean. The storage compartment is great for baking trays. There is plently of room on top for multiple pots. I'm really glad I bought it.
Fast heat up, easy clean.

Hi i have a westinghose oven the window glass door has circles in it can't get rid of about 5 of them

Hi I have the Westinghouse 90cm freestanding oven and the glass on the top has been smashed how do I take the glass top off to replace it?

Lock mode is stuck on and following the instructions won't turn it off. Any ideas?
Same here. Any quick fix?

Westinghouse WFE946SB (Ceramic Glass)Westinghouse WFE946SA (Stainless Steel)
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens