Westinghouse WHC644BA

Listing monitored by Westinghouse

2 questions from our users

stuasked
WHC644BA

We have as far as i can tell WHC644BA cook top. I get the safety feature turning of the heating mentioned in questions posted above as in last house we had earlier model and we worked it out. but our cook top here we put in is not even 3 years old, when you switch it on it works fine for about 10 mins sometimes less or more then everything on the display panel begins flickering, first is like a flickering fluro tube but micro on and of and gets progresivly worse, the heating cuts out panel goes dark.... makes a mess out of tea... it doesn't seem to matter which burner is on... so my question is what the hell is going on? is like a several hundred dollar cook top so before i call a repair man to tell me my money is done, id like to know if anyone has an idea of what problem is or could be and is it something i can get fixed.

Not happy
Not happyasked
WHC644BA

Is this cook top ceramic or induction

loti1
loti1

ceramic

ceramic

See all Westinghouse WHC644BA / WHC744BA / WHC944BA / WHC934BA questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Westinghouse WHC644BA