Westinghouse WHC644BA / WHC744BA / WHC944BA / WHC934BA

WHC644BA, WHC934BA, WHC744BA, WHC944BA (See All)
Listing monitored by Westinghouse

1.7
    TMun
    TMunPort Macquarie

I wish I'd read these reviews before buying the Westinghouse WHC644BA. My experience is also bad.

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $699.

• Incentivised Review No

If it works it's perfect. It doesn't work!

Moved into a house with this model hob. Worked ok at first, then it just turned off after about 10 minutes and wouldnt turn back on, and just kept displaying an H. Waited about 20 minutes, then it finally turned back on again and worked properly. Next day had the same thing, but after it turned off it just kept beeping 5 times, looked in the manual and it said if this happens the on/off switched is covered. Guess what, it wasn't!

• Date Purchased
    Hey Jude
    Hey JudeBrisbane

Looks nice but inconsistent heating

Have been using this stove for the last 6 months. It looks nice in our new kitchen, easy to keep clean. Spacing between hob elements is good, not too close together. However, even though the temperature is digitally controlled, the inconsistent heating makes things difficult. One day I'll use a particular level of heating for a dish and it's fine, the next time I'll use the same heating level for the same type of food and it burns or is way to intense for what is being cooked. This happens on all elements. Overall it's okay but the constant adjusting of temperature settings gets annoying.

• Date Purchased
    Westinghouse
    ELECTROLUX ..WestinghouseSend a private message

stuasked
    WHC644BA

We have as far as i can tell WHC644BA cook top. I get the safety feature turning of the heating mentioned in questions posted above as in last house we had earlier model and we worked it out. but our cook top here we put in is not even 3 years old, when you switch it on it works fine for about 10 mins sometimes less or more then everything on the display panel begins flickering, first is like a flickering fluro tube but micro on and of and gets progresivly worse, the heating cuts out panel goes dark.... makes a mess out of tea... it doesn't seem to matter which burner is on... so my question is what the hell is going on? is like a several hundred dollar cook top so before i call a repair man to tell me my money is done, id like to know if anyone has an idea of what problem is or could be and is it something i can get fixed.

Not happy
    Not happyasked
    WHC644BA

Is this cook top ceramic or induction

loti1
    loti1

ceramic

ceramic

Lesley L.
    Lesley L.asked
    WHC644BA / WHC744BA / WHC944BA / WHC934BA

Just moved into a new house thought I was getting Induction until I turned it on and the ring went red... I checked my contract and it said ceramic.. what a mistake we made when they said glass cooktop we assume it would be induction. We have WHC944BA .. It has to go ... there is no heat.. Do you have an induction that will fit in the same space we have a stone bench tp

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 4 Westinghouse WHC644BA / WHC744BA / WHC944BA / WHC934BA