Westinghouse WHE5200SA (Stainless Steel)

Westinghouse WHE5200SA (Stainless Steel)

MPN: WHE5200SA-D

• Internal Layout

Joan

JoanPeel, WA

This is perfect

Very happy with my French Door Westinghouse Refrigerator. Have had it now for 6 months. It has so much more room in it than my last French Door Refrigerator, especially in the freezer section.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Unbelievable

UnbelievableGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lemon!

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,900.00.

A bad fridge

Has stopped working within 3 years It does not refrigerate any more, In the previous 33 years I have used only 2 refrigerators, one Electrolux and one Amana. Very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2016 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $2,000.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Joe

JoeAdelaide

Broken after 2 and half years

Never had fridges broken after two and half years. This is the worst fridge I ever seen. I am expecting a good quality appliance from Westinghouse. Never buy anything from this brand again.

Purchased in December 2016 at David Jones for $2,000.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new Westinghouse

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,200.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Victoria

Victoria

Worst Fridge Ever

Purchased in April 2013 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

KazIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Fridge

I bought the fridge brand new approx 6 months ago and I have absolutely no regrets buying it. The fridge is so easy to clean inside, has functional lighting and the best thing is not having to bend down to see where everything is. It has a beautiful finish and the fingers marks wipe off easily with a clean damp cloth. The ice cube tray could've been placed in a better position in the freezer, however it is accessible. I highly recommend this model if you are looking for a french door design that is great value for money.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

steph

steph

Perfect Fridge

This Fridge ticked all the boxes for me.
Great Price good quality
Easy to clean
Looks great
Good quality stainless steel
Amazing product fitted pefectly in the space.
Great interior layout and the and easy access to fridge and freezer compartments.
Purchased from Harvey Norman Auburn, received great service.

Stephanie Condopoulos

Date PurchasedSep 2018

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Fridge

Bought this fridge 18 months ago to replace Sharp fridge under product warranty,good size easy freezer compartment good lighting doors easy to open reviews at the time were not complimentary but I cant fault this product has done every thing we have wanted.Freezer compartment has drawers easy to get to,with ice trays.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jimb

18 months later still going fine I have read the reviews on this fridge and have not experienced these problems.

JustineSydney

Crappy design

This fridge design is so lacking in efficiency! Terrible use of space. Crisper doesn’t open completely. You actually need to remove the door shelves to take the crisper out for cleaning.
Bit of plastic break off and fly across the room from time to time. Super crappy fridge. Can’t wait to replace it when we renovate!!! Top shelf won’t cool even when the rest of the fridge is on coolest temperature.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I’ve emailed you

Mitch D

Mitch D

Great Fridge

We bought this fridge after a lot of research, we are extremely happy with this product and i ticks all the boxes as far as we were looking for with a fridge, the service we received from the Good Guys in Osborne Park was fantastic, could not have been more helpful, they answered any questions we had straight up without having to get clarification, this showed they were interested in the products they represent and value

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jess

JessSydney

I love this fridge

The ten is good it is cold and don't change to much the freezer is perfect doors are easy to open and close there is alot of room in both the fridge and the freezer to put all ur stuff shopping for 2 weeks fits in the freezer with some room still spare

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cheryl.

Cheryl.

It is a beauty never given any trouble yet had it a while now about 12 months it's an excellent refr

It certainly does maintain good temperature in all compartments, it is quiet and easy to clean I like it very much would recommend it to anyone particularly if they are a family for it is ideal for a family. nice big fridge easy too fing everything in ti as it's easy to see what's in there.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

May

MaySydney

Amazing!

I love my fridge! It doesn't make loud noisies, temperature is excellent and the fridge is so easy to clean and maintain. I had one problem where i found some visible dents that may have occurred during delivery. Westinghouse immediately replaced my fridge. I definitely recommend Westinghouse and especially the french door fridge!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
jarrad

jarradSouth Australia

Huge fridge

This fridge operates very efficiently one of our favs is that the freezer is on the bottom and has loads of storage the fridge keeps the fruit and veg nice and crisp for longer periods of time in the specially designed slide tray at the bottom of the fridge plenty big enough for the 7 of us

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Brianyg

BrianygMornington

Great Fridge - Loads of Room

I purchased this fridge about 6 months ago and it has been fantastic. There is masses of room inside with an interchangeable shelving system and heaps of extra space on the inside of the doors. It stays a consistent temperature and has extra features that work well, like fast chill for room temperature drinks / wine and eco mode for when you’re away. I’ve never really heard it running, only if I stand next to it and listen for it.
The only negative is that the freezer section isn’t enormous due to the curved drawers, so can’t fit as much as I would like, but still very manageable size!
Highly recommended!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

emmady

emmadyrobina

We love our new fridge

we have kids so opening half of the fridge being a double door is a huge bonus!.. keeps everything beautifully cold and the draws in the freezer helps to keep everything sedated and in order. The built in ice trays are a great idea. We love our new fridge. happy customer

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jonno

JonnoAdelaide

Good fridge with some minor flaws

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fandy

FandyMelbourne

This is Great Refrigerator

It is great value french door refrigerator, It has a very compact form factor, but it doesn't compromise the interior volume, which on of the biggest. Even though it gets loud sometime when you open the door for too long. but overall it is good cooling, it has anti spilling shelf. And also it is known for one of the energy saving fridge.

June 8th 2018 Update: This is Great Refrigerator

It is very one of the best french door fridge i ever had. Its i small form factor but spacious on the inside. although It gets loud when you open the door too long to compensate on the temperature lost, but overall its very good. specially the anti spill shelf

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Laura

LauraPerth

Works brilliantly.

Bought this machine 2 years ago and am extremely pleased with the results. Has great storage space which makes it easy to organize everything. It's temperature throughout the compartments is fairly great and consistent and doesn't make a lot of sound. Great and easy to clean, feels like everything falls off with a swipe of a cloth.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

See all Westinghouse WHE5200 (524L, French Door) reviews

jignesh v.

jignesh v.asked

Has there is lightning in freezer?

Kaz

No and to be honest I didn't realise this until you raised this question! Never needed it in the freezer however there is excellent lighting in the fridge :)

G.B

G.Basked

My fridge is 16 months old. In past 6 weeks the fridge is not cooling properly at all. The Ice cubes are melting and some strange sounds coming out of the fridge. Any advice on what to do is more than welcome? Thank you!

Lili

Liliasked

The top part of my fridge has stopped operating. No coldness at all. Freezer was playing up and ice blocks were defrosting.... but seems to be working again. The top is still not working. For the past week the fridge has been beeping every single night at the worst times (3am). Such a nightmare to stop working right now when it's 40 degrees tomorrow! Any advice.

Justine

I just had Electrolux come out and replace a part and then I was told to do a forced defrost overnight by turning the fridge off, emptying the entire fridge and freezer overnight and leaving the fridge and freezer open. It worked. Lost $300 worth of groceries in the lead up not very happy about that - it’s under 2 years old so I’m going to ask for compensation. Good luck !

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual