Westinghouse 524L French Door

• Internal Layout

Jonno

JonnoAdelaide

Good fridge with some minor flaws

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fandy

FandyMelbourne

This is Great Refrigerator

It is great value french door refrigerator, It has a very compact form factor, but it doesn't compromise the interior volume, which on of the biggest. Even though it gets loud sometime when you open the door for too long. but overall it is good cooling, it has anti spilling shelf. And also it is known for one of the energy saving fridge.

June 8th 2018 Update: This is Great Refrigerator

It is very one of the best french door fridge i ever had. Its i small form factor but spacious on the inside. although It gets loud when you open the door too long to compensate on the temperature lost, but overall its very good. specially the anti spill shelf

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Laura

LauraPerth

Works brilliantly.

Bought this machine 2 years ago and am extremely pleased with the results. Has great storage space which makes it easy to organize everything. It's temperature throughout the compartments is fairly great and consistent and doesn't make a lot of sound. Great and easy to clean, feels like everything falls off with a swipe of a cloth.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Peter

PeterSydney

Reasonable

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

Kay

KayBrisbane

Perfect

I have had this fridge/freezer for a month now and I love it! Very quiet, more room than I expected in the fridge because of the way it is designed and the freezer also takes more than I expected. Love the wine rack.
Love the French doors and slide out drawer for the freezer, this was one of a few that would fit into my fridge space, just awesome.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Abby

AbbyAdelaide

I Got Chills!!!

Brrrrrr...This fridge is Fantastic!! Everything is kept so petfectly cool. Loads of space in both doors and the freezer draws sooo easily accessable and deep for lots of storage. Perfect for the average family ( 2×adults 2×children) like mine. And cant forget how whisper quiet it runs and savings on my power bill wow i just recieved my quarterly bill and cant believe its dropped by $200. Im More than happy with my new Fridge. THANKS WESTINGHOUSE

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mia A

Mia AHillbank

Great

We love our new fridge. It came with a wine rack which is great for all of my drink bottles! It's easy to clean and quiet! Ice compartment is really handy. Keeps everything cold and the freezer is great too, I like all the draws, great for separating different foods.

Mark

MarkBrisbane

Excellent Fridge.. except....

This is a great fridge. Bought it from The Good Guys. Does the job. Plenty of space. It's quiet and very easy to clean.
Only issue I have had is the Freezer Draw handle has come off three or four times and today one of the clips in the handle broke. So for now the freezer doesn't have a handle until I speak to the supplier about warranty.

Anna

Anna

Wonderful French Door Frig!

Easy clean with wonderful capacity this frig is quiet and efficient with easy to use freezer sections - three in all with plenty of space as well as looking great in our new kitchen! Would highly recommend this product and also The Good Guys who were helpful and efficient indeed!

Ebb

Ebb

Great fridge

Super happy with out purchase from Harvey Norman, fridge is great and exactly what we needed for our space. The service was great too and next day delivery! The fridge is spacious and plenty of room in the three freezer draws, the staff at harvey norman were helpful although we knew exactly what we wanted already.

Megan

MeganBendigo

Great French Door Fridge

We just purchased this French Door fridge and are super happy with it. We had limited choice to fit our space but loving this one - great amount of storage space for the width and depth of the fridge. Loving the wine rack inside for storing bottles and can fit 4 2L milk bottles in the doors. Crisper seems great, twist ice box will be great freezer layout great use of space. Loving this fridge already!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

gds945

gds945Sydney, NSW

Great family fridge but slightly noisy!

This is a great value french door fridge that provides ample of space in both the fridge and freezer compartments. The best thing that I like about the fridge is that there is a special tray area in the top fridge area where you can easily chill your bottles of wine, soft drinks and so forth. Also, another great thing is the LED light which makes the fridge's visibility really good so that you can't miss anything. One bad thing is that this fridge is not the quietest, it is slightly on the louder side!

Akia

Akia

Great Fridge

We have had this fridge for a while already. The size is perfect for our kitchen, and it keeps a good temperate in all compartments. The touch screen inside makes it very easy to adjust the temperate. It is a quite quiet fridge here is lots of space in the freezer as well.

David O

David OMelbourne

Easy to use fridge, no troubles

Very easy to clean, not loud at all. I haven't had any problems with it - although I should've got the one with the plumbing though! Once installed it was quite quick to freeze and cool up to the normal temperature. It took a while to get rid of the new fridge smell though!

Aza14

Aza14QLD, 4119

Large fridge that fits in compact spaces!

Pros
- Great temperature control. Milk is cold on the door and butter is still soft when placed in the compartment.
- Looks great and easy to clean
- Love how much it fits even though outer dimensions are small.

Cons
- Little noisy when compressor is running.
- Compressor seems to run a lot.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Keira

Keira

Good product! Valuble of money

I compared many similar product before I bought this one. It is really what I would like to buy. It has enough room for all my things. It can maintain a good temperature and the noise is okay for me. Although it can make some noise during the night. It is not hard to clean.

Mrtony

MrtonyMELBOURNE

Good size for a small family

I haven't purchased a fridge since 2001, so this is a significant upgrade in terms of quietness and design. It has a digital gauge to set the desired temperature which is cool. Plenty of fridge space and a decent amount for the freezer. It is also the best overall fridge i found that is made for much shorter kitchen spaces (height).

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Linh

LinhMelbourne

Great size for 2 people

It's very quiet and love the French doors. It gets cold quickly and maintains the temperature. The freezer is located on the bottom with compartments but this means there's limited storage space there. Love the sleek look and easy to clean both inside and outside. Great purchase and will definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

rashee

rasheeSydney

Just cant live with out it !!

Its the kitchen gaint , but very very helpful . my fridge was never this sorted.
just love my Westinghouse WHE5200 fridge.
I have used several brands but now i know what my kitchen wants.
It chills and freezes well in summer. And ice also sets pretty quick.
There is not noise and the body does not get warm like other brands.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Maureen Flood

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Good fridges are hard to find

We have been having a bad time with our fridge not keeping cold and in the veggie section all frozen, well this one is just perfect quiet,easy to clean great temperature in all compartments, could not ask for more, The fine smooth lines of this fridge makes it simple to clean

See all Westinghouse 524L French Door reviews

Sandy Franks

Sandy Franksasked

We have removed the top large freezer drawer to clean and having issues getting it back into situ. It just sits on the bottom drawer despite following the instructions. Any ideas would be appreciated? Thanks.

Lenore Ryan

Lenore Ryanasked

The fruit and vegetable drawers and the shelf above often freezes the fruit or vegetables. Can you explain why and should we request a service to the refrigerator? The items are not able to be used

Kerryn

Kerrynasked

Why is our fridge stop cooling and freezer is still working we have only had our fridge 2 months was working fantastic loved it?
Kerryn

Joe
Joe

I suggest you contacting Westinghouse customer service. Your fridge should be still under their 2 years product warranty.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Kerryn,
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket 1149135
Thanks Denise

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual