Westinghouse 605L French Door

• Internal Layout

Bugzy

BugzyGorokan

This fridge is fantastic , goes above most inports in this price range for functionalities and power

Attractive exterior, well-designed interior. Holds good capacities in both fridge & freezer.
Shelves adjustable in the body of the fridge & on door sides. Fridge interior lighting excellent.
Three drawers in the freezer have plenty of storage space, overall a great buy for my man cave. Price wise, I got a bargain at
$ 1782.00. I used my credit card reward and scored a $200 rebate back to my card... Bonus methinks.

Regular Joe

Regular JoeAU

No Go Pro Fridge Cam in it or WIFI ordering. But it is a good fridge.

Fridge is good, keeps food nice and fresh and solid freezer. 1.25ltr drink space is low so once you have your juice and 2ltr milk in you may find you have to lay down your 1.25lt drinks. They have a rack for that, but I know some don’t like them laying down as they loose their fizzyyness. Buy a soda stream.

Glennu

GlennuSydney, NSW

No Noise - Is the Fridge On or Off?

Date PurchasedMay 2018

What a lemon of a fridge

Blender

BlenderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall good fridge so far

Handle already replaced and fridge just stopped working. Only 6 months old

Fridge was purchased 6 months ago and the candles on the fridge just click into place and the housing is made of plastic, making it easy for them to fall off or break. My fridge compartment just stopped working and I am waiting for a repair person to come out to have a look. For an outlay of over $2000 am disgusted that I am here with a not functioning fridge. Lost my trust in the otherwise reputable brand sadly.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Handle falling off and frost build up in a new fridge

We have had this fridge for 3 months. The freezer handle has been falling off regularly when attempting to open freezer and part if it snapped off this morning. There has been issue with ice buildup in the drawers too which seems to be getting worse. We can't access right drawer in fridge without opening both doors. Occasionally, when the left fridge door is opened, the mechanism appears to jam and the door can't be shut unless the right door is opened. There was also a lot of difficulty trying to obtain the $200 rebate that was a deciding factor in purchasing the fridge. Terms and Conditions should have been explained at point of purchase and Westinghouse should just have the rebate applied at point of sale.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Freezer door handle

Have only had this fridge for 2 months but the freezer door handle randomly comes off when you open it. Has anybody else had this problem ? I’m not happy that today it fell hit my foot and put a ding in the door. Seems to me that just pulling it to the left when you put it on doesn’t in anyway seem secure enough.

Deb
Deb

Customer service was great .. fridge was replaced with a new one.

Sue

Suesydney

Easily accessible water filter for water dispenser & automatic ice maker

Attractive exterior, well designed interior . Holds good capacities in both fridge & freezer.
Shelves adjustable in body of fridge & on door sides. Fridge interior lighting excellent.
Three drawers in freezer to assist packing & location of items.
Fridge not too high so fitted in easily to out fridge space without the expense of changing cupboards.
Only negative is that both fridge doors need to be opened to access right hand side crisper bin. Only left hand fridge door needs to be opened to access left crisper bin.

See all Westinghouse 605L French Door reviews

Richard S.

Richard S.asked

Model#WHE6000SA.
How to remove door handle when moving house??

GdG

GdGasked

Hi Westinghouse. I was about to purchase this fridge, but with the bad reviews about the warmtemperature and handles falling off, I am not sure it is a good idea. Have these problems been corrected?

JAI

If It I was up to me & considering the issues I had with our Westinghouse fridge; I would keep week away and buy another reputable brand that has good customer service and good product reviews - these sites are neutral and there to help us make informed decisions - check out the opposition

stephenie b.asked

Hi I have had two technicians out already and the first on fixed a dreadful vibration but this refrigerator is so noisy much noises than my old one. I also found it dents extremely easy. I'm really unhappy with this refrigerator

JAI

Yes sorry to hear that; we had so many issues with our westing house fridge that we returned it and had it replaced it with different Brand and never looked back - I think you have a good case to return it if it’s still early days

stephenie b.

I have spoken to them and they say there is nothing wrong with it. So frustrating

Hi Stephanie
Linda from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda Ticket Number 1236761.
Linda

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives