Westinghouse WHE6200SA

• Internal Layout

Bob the Carpenter

Bob the CarpenterCentral Queensland, QLD

Issue with fridge 2 years 6 months after purchase

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,900.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

Rick

RickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Only 26 months old cost $2500

Fridge has lost all of its gas repairs costing about $800 plus loss of food products $400.Nothing but a lemon!! Very disappointed last Westing house fridge I purchased was 14 years old and still working ok .only thing it needed was new door rubbers.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

WHE5200SAD good fit

Bought this from david jones this January almost $500 off from $2,248.95 to $1739 with free delivery. Perfect size for my new apartment fridge space, really loved the additional diary tray and separate beverage holders. I would improve the design of it and making it look more modern.

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $1,739.00.

Household Size 3 person(s)
nilly

nilly

perfect size lots of room

love my fridge can fit so much and still doesn't look cramped highly recommend.
maintains a great temperature with quick chill and freeze option. very quite looks great anti to get print too. if your looking for a great family size fridge this will be a great option love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Mariana

Good but it could be improved

I love the fridge in general however there are a few little things that bother me. The ice maker takes too much space and is not practical at all. The shelves don't have enough options to change position and the lower/base shelf is a fragile plastic (it seems that it can break ease but actually I've put lots of have stuff and it never broke.
The fridge and freezer have s an awesome light and space.
The shelves and trays could have more options to change their height.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

moira

moiraNewcastle

Excellent refridgerator

Very quiet fridge, with ample space, however, would have liked additional 'dairy' tray - sister in law has earlier model which has 2 dairy trays and also 2 separate crispers, not 1 with divider. Freezer has 3 separate compartments which are really good - overall very happy and would recommend this fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Helene

HeleneSouth West, WA

Its a good one

For the price its going really well. It takes a little getting used to clunking the fridge door into its slot but I believe most french door fridges operate this way. Easy to clean, lots of room and love the drawers for the freezer, the plastic shelving is easy to remove, unlike others which tend to break over time

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Maureen Flood

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Love this fridge❤️❤️

I have been looking for a new fridge for a while not happy with what I have seen Then I found it Westinghouse WHE6200SA, Yes it maintains a good temperature in all compartments which is hard to find in others, very quiet and yes a joy to clean , I also love the smooth lines not cluttered like others , love my fridge,

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
bunny

bunnyBrisbane

first french door fridge

amazing fridge so easy to access all items in the fridge great for entertaining would never go back to a normal two door fridge keeps great temperature control easy to clean just perfect for the family just a small amount of noise but nothing you cant live with the freezer compartment is easy to access and holds all our needs ice is easy obtained

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Freddie

Freddieperth

Great service by the Retailer

We purchased the fridge from Harvey Norman and I can only say that we had great service provided.
They set up the new fridge and within 20 minutes ,However, it stopped working. We rang Harvey Norman and they said no worries we will get some one out there straight away. They had a serviceman come within half hour who advised it was faulty and Harvey Norman were contacted and straight way another fridge was delivered and checked to ensure it was functioning. It has never stopped since so well done by the retailer. It is very quiet and maintains excellent temperature during these hot summer months Very quiet and easy to maintain.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Jamie

Jamieasked

How do I remove the crisper drawers And shelves for cleaning?

Rusty

Rustyasked

Hi
I Have owned nothing but westinghouse fridges for the past 30 years and have always been happy with their performance. I have now purchased this fridge and was also happy up until a week ago. Fridge temperature is set at 3 degrees with bottom 3 shelf temps 3 to 3.5, however the top shelf temp is 7 to 9 degrees. I didn't believe that this was even possible but have tested with 3 different themometers, the last an expensive fridge themometer which confirmed my fear, 7 degrees. We are not currently using this shelf to store food but am curious if others have had this fault and possible solution before i contact the manufacturer. Further reading leads me to believe this may be an isolated fault in some units. Thankyou in advance.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Rusty,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse refrigerator.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania.
Please be sure to mention the ref-912070 on the subject line of the email
Thanks, Tania

Meredith J

Meredith Jasked

What is the middle draw for? Im very interested in this fridge.

Mariana

The 2 bottom 2 drawers are the freezer which I love so much to have 2 different compartments.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual