Westinghouse WHSC01SS

Westinghouse WHSC01SS

MPN: WHSC01SS

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

As the weather becomes colder, a lot of us look forward to hearty home-cooked meals to warm us up. Luckily, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over, thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now

4.5

Kristie

KristieGippsland, VIC

Brilliant

This is the best slow cooker I have ever owned. I cook everything from soups to roasts to desserts. Absolutely brilliant. Perfect to pop lunch/dinner on during the day and cooked by the time I get home from work.

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for A$65.00.

charmed_one

charmed_one

Solid product

Had our last slow cooker for 7 years with regular use and we purchased this unit as a replacement. Nothing super fancy but does a great job and has a large capacity. Compliments the other Westinghouse products in our kitchen also. All in all, very happy with the purchase so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2017