Westinghouse WRJ911US

Westinghouse WRJ911US

MPNs: 35903282 and WRJ911US

1.0

Very very noisy, Electrolux customer care wasn't helpful

Purchased in January 2017 at Appliances Online for A$294.00.

Kristine

KristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just purchased this Range hood, and oh what a great disappointment this purchase is.

Our old range hood was 15 years old, and felt the Westinghouse WRJ911US with two fans would be excellent. Putting the Fan on 1 is deafening and when you then put it on 2 it does very little more to remove the steam. If I had my time over again, I'm sorry I wouldn't consider a Westinghouse Range hood. We also brought the 2 Carbon Filters.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

BoydBrisbane

Disappointed

I recently purchased a Westinghouse WRJ911US range hood. It has a neat appearance but is far too noisy to be user friendly, even on the lowest fan speed. Also, for the amount of noise the fans generate, it doesn't seem to extract much steam, etc. I chose this model for the dual motors but any benefit is far outweighed by the noise. My young daughter, the budding chef of the family, is actually becoming deterred from cooking from the noisy range hood. Looks good but not very practical. Not a good addition to our kitchen.

Still disappointed.

6 months on now since I purchased this range hood and I am strongly considering removing it. Cannot use it above fan speed one and we don't just let it run while cooking. Still looks good until you turn it on.

Range Hoods

Find out how Westinghouse WRJ911US compares to other Range Hoods

Not satisfactory

After having a Westinghouse for over 17 years and the fan decided to die , we had to settle on a new one . We bought the 911us as it had 2 motors and thought it would do a great job due to a large kitchen area.

After the install and also flued it through the roof this time we find that it does not seem to exhaust as per it should and when on low seems very noisy , I don't think we will be using the high as we would no able to think

So far not very impressed
Shape and look
Double fans not very efficient

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
spi
spi

Mine died , but after 3 years! I only got it because it was the right length. However, it is very noisy!

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
MW-BlueMountains

MW-BlueMountainsSydney

Disappointing purchase

Viktor B.

Viktor B.asked

Fan and light no longer working in my WRJ911US Range Hood. I’ve opened it up and traced the wiring from the push buttons to the lights and fans, but can’t find how or where the whole thing connects to power. Can’t even figure out if it’s battery or mains. Can anyone help?

Lawrence k

Lawrence kasked

Has these noise problems been rectified?

Boyd

Still very noisy but no longer living in that house. Problem solved.

Maddy

Maddyasked

Hello there i have (WRJ911US) - Westinghouse rangehood and would like to replace it as its not working except the noise. Can some one suggest the best one to replace with( which will actually suck the cooking steam and save my kitchen cabinets from greese?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives