Westinghouse WRM3700PB / WRM3700WB

Westinghouse WRM3700PB / WRM3700WB

WRM3700PB (370L, Pacific Silver) and WRM3700WB (370L, White)

Beautiful half of the pigeon pair

Temperatures are alway correct, it is a large fridge and the door can be hard to open if it's just been closed before but the remedy for that is to grab the top corner of the door with your fingers and push against the cabinet with your thumb, this will create a tiny air gap which then spreads immediately and lets the door open without any strain.
We noticed there was less space inside due to the need for a non-greenhouse gas mandated by the worlds governments which needs a larger volume of machinery.
We like the Pacific Silver as it looks like stainlsess steel but doesn't show any smears like ss does, all in all it is a good fridge.
It looks lovely next to our WFM3600WBL 360L Upright Freezer which has the left hand hinges.

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Excellent, easy to use

This is probably a bit old, but still works brilliant. Has never missed a beat, if it is still available or the updated model which ever is the most feasible I would tell all that Westinghouse is a very significant brand.

Design and quality

Westinghouse has a name but no longer the reputation. It used to make better quality things...I am not sure where the products are made these days but these machines are fragile. I had bought CS370J (equivalent of WRM3700WB).
After 5 years domestic use, the door hinge (bottom bit) gave up. When I took the door off, I couldnt believe the shoddy design and poor quality fittings and materials used. It has been "designed" to fail and not last.
The door trays are wide to allow for heavy materials like Milk.. these door hinges will wear eventually....mine lasted only 5 years and it is expensive!!!!
Now I have to buy a new fridge. I checked this Westinghouse fridge...it is still the same basic design.
So I am going to buy Fischer and Paykel...at least my family wont put Milk and other heavy stuff in the door....If these ppl can use cheap materials for construction then why isnt it cheaper!! WOrd for W'house..give us 5 yrs wty.
Motors keep ruuning, Defrost excellent.
Material and design cheap