Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White)

Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White)

MPN: WSE6200WA

• Internal Layout

Ippychicky78

Ippychicky78South East Queensland, QLD

Greatness

Best fridge I have purchased. Doors easy to open, decent amount of shelves. Decent cooling circulation. Awesome fridge. Great size for my family. Decent size for the space I have it in.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Quality fridge with loads of room

I've been using this for 3 years. It is still going strong. Doesn't draw an exceptional amount of power. Has all the room you need in the fridge. I freeze alot of meals so i require a second freezer but would be more than enough here for most people

Purchased in May 2016 for $1,699.00.

MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Westinghouse fridge/ freezer WSE6200WA is the worst product I brouht

I brought the Westinghouse fridge / freezer 2 door in December 2018 we've had nothing but problems with the fridge. l phone Westinghouse they told us it would take 12 hours for the fridge to work. The fridge does not cool below 5 degrees even though the fridge temperature is set at 2degrees. That's that's as far as it can go down. They replaced 2 senses in the fridge but it made no difference to the fridge. When the fridges fan turns on the fridge works fine but it still does not cool to the maximum temperature of 2 degrees which is indicated on the panel. It is the worst fridge I have ever brought.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Michael

Finally had a result after 5 months about our fridge. Electrolux had taken the fridge back. They are going to refund us our money in a couple of weeks. Not happy with how long it has taken. With no help from Betta Home Living did not help us at all

Meagre

MeagreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pros and Cons of a good fridge.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,245.00.

Mimi

MimiCairns

Good product but depending on customer service

I'm very happy with Westinghouse WSE6200WA, specially easy to use freezer pockets are very helpful. Only two things are disappointed with one of plastic leg dial (for making adjustment of highs) has been cracked, and front handles painting are getting pealing off in a month. My partner owns it who hasn't contact yet. Hopefully customer service accept and offering free parts. This fridge is absolutely love it, and suits to my cooking style.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Helen

HelenAdelaide

So quite and ample space

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Huggar

HuggarMedowie

Reliable appliance

Compact and well designed.This fridge,freezer combination is perfect for my family.It has plenty of room inside and keeps everything fresh.It has push button temperature control which is simple to use. The light in both sides is bright and clear.It also comes with glass shelves which are easy to clean. Another great Westinghouse appliance.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

trippshhh

trippshhhNewcastle

perfect fridge freezer

theese fridge freezer are quite remarkable large capacity self closing doors and in the fridge a assortment of compartments to accommodate a multitude of items and thete is a large amount of freezer space extremely quite while running and the fridge has temperature control that is very good and the blue light when opens makes for a nice appearance and will beep if door is left open by mistake

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Ronikins

RonikinsNambour

Looks good, works well, very happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Anthony_Wilson

Anthony_WilsonToowoomba

Is a wonderful fridge

I purchased 2 years ago when my Samsung fridge kept on breaking down. This fridge has been perfect with no issues at all and keeps everything lovely and cold. It works very hard with the door being opened a lot. I did take an extra warranty after my last fridge but have not had to use it.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

David

DavidPerth

It's ok so far

I have bought it for few month. Works well, but not enough quite as we expected.
The icebox track was wrong way when factory has installed, that's the reason why I can't put it in. I have to cut it then fix again. Never seen so stupid issue like this.
In conclusion,price–performance ratio of it is okay.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Geertje

GeertjeAU

After two days ice build up in freezer side and would like more shelves

Date PurchasedJun 2018

CCy

CCyPerth

Very happy with purchase

Very happy with the storage place in the fridge. I like to stock food up for a week or two because of my busy week. And it’s perfect for that reason. With the racks included in the freezer, I got to organise all my meat and desserts separately. Making things easier. :)

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Dan

DanAdelaide

Pretty good

This fridge has good temperature control all round. The shelves are all easily removable to be cleaned. There are separate compartments in the fridge side for different temperature control for foods such as fruits and hard vegetables. The shelves in the door are large enough to fit a two litre soft drink bottle.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
KMarie

KMarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our Family

The layout of this fridge and freezer is so convenient. Each door has a number of shelves which hold a great deal. I have not any any spoilage of food (freezer burn or wilting of vegies). We were surprised how cheap this fridge was compared to other styles. Sales staff explained that fridges with French Doors are more popular because they can hold large platters. We don't use large platters, but do a lot of bulk cooking. So having a vertical freezer allows us to reach any area with ease. The fridge is also very quiet and easy to clean inside & out.

The only negative is that if bottom drawers in the fridge contain heavy items, the drawers tend to slip out of their tracks. But it is easily rectified.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Tarz

TarzWyndham vale

Perfect

I haven't had a fridge as quiet and efficient as this one. With the quick freeze and quick cool functions it definitely makes life easier. Everything stays the perfect temperature right from the door to the back of the fridge. No half frozen lettuce leaves if it gets pushed to the back.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Meddyg-Dai

Meddyg-DaiWheatbelt, WA

Very happy with both layout performance

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Nancy

NancyBaulkham hills

Very spacious and easy to clean.

I bought this Fridge about an year ago. Westinghouse has always been a reliable brand. I am very happy with the double door which makes the freezer section very spacious and easy to operate. Will definitely recommend this product to everyone. The temperature maintainence is great. It is not loud at all. Overall 10/10

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

allan1776

allan1776South East Queensland, QLD

Can not fault its performance and great value.

Bought this fridge to replace an aging Maytag that failed after we moved house. This fringe is faultless. I I set the frige temp at 4deg C and the freezer at -15 and it keeps those temps constant, come summer or winter. It is very quiet in its operation but makes a few weird noises during its defrost cycle at late night. Vegas and fruit seem to last forever in the crisper drawers and I keep the freezer nearly full when meat and other frozen goods are on special. Would have to be th best fridge that we have ever purchased.

Date PurchasedMar 2011

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it so far

We got our fridge delivered and installed a week ago and I love it so far. I researched side by side fridges for far too long and kept coming back to this one and am so relieved how good it is. Really quiet, spacious, flexible shelving options and I can finally find stuff in the freezer, the bottom mount one was just getting crazy, I could never find anything. We bought it from Betta in Knox, Melbourne and they gave us a good price and included delivery and would have taken our old fridge away if we wanted that. Very happy customers!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

See all Westinghouse 620L Side by Side reviews

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

CL flashing. Had our fridge 2.5 years. Had the CL issue and got a new fan replaced under warranty. 10 months later and now CL is flashing again. So mad! Called westinghouse who told me that it's now out of warranty and will cost me to fix. Seems a common problem with this model. Has anyone had theirs fixed twice and it actually live? Or do I need to buy a new fridge??

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Michelle
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket Number 1107949

William J R.

William J R.asked

What do the Codes stand for on the interface. The freezer is not chilling properly

Lindsey Basked

I have just bought a WSE6200WA side by side fridge freezer. I CANNOT get the ice twister to sit under the shelf. It doesn't appear to fit both my husband and I have spent the last hour trying everything. Any ideas?

Lindsey B

Fixed! The runner under the shelf that holds the ice maker had been installed backwards. It was never going to fit. Harvey Norman were most helpful and exchanged the shelf and ice maker. I must say that WESTINGHOUSE have been less than useless.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual