Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White)

Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: WSE6200WA
4.3 from 32 reviews · View Details

4.3

• Internal Layout
Nancy

NancyBaulkham hills

Very spacious and easy to clean.

I bought this Fridge about an year ago. Westinghouse has always been a reliable brand. I am very happy with the double door which makes the freezer section very spacious and easy to operate. Will definitely recommend this product to everyone. The temperature maintainence is great. It is not loud at all. Overall 10/10

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
allan1776

allan1776South East Queensland, QLD

Can not fault its performance and great value.

Bought this fridge to replace an aging Maytag that failed after we moved house. This fringe is faultless. I I set the frige temp at 4deg C and the freezer at -15 and it keeps those temps constant, come summer or winter. It is very quiet in its operation but makes a few weird noises during its defrost cycle at late night. Vegas and fruit seem to last forever in the crisper drawers and I keep the freezer nearly full when meat and other frozen goods are on special. Would have to be th best fridge that we have ever purchased.

Date PurchasedMar 2011
Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it so far

We got our fridge delivered and installed a week ago and I love it so far. I researched side by side fridges for far too long and kept coming back to this one and am so relieved how good it is. Really quiet, spacious, flexible shelving options and I can finally find stuff in the freezer, the bottom mount one was just getting crazy, I could never find anything. We bought it from Betta in Knox, Melbourne and they gave us a good price and included delivery and would have taken our old fridge away if we wanted that. Very happy customers!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse WSE6200WA (620L, White) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Andyman

AndymanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome refrigerator...

We bought this fridge when our old one packed it in.. my friend has the same one and recommended it to us..so I looked around and found one at a reasonable price. It's a great refrigator with plenty of room and compartments. Has a little control panel on the inside that is easy to use and keeps its temp very well.. we found a little dent on the door and they came out and replaced it for us. Great fridge and company.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Karen Forbes

Karen ForbesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it

Love this, bought to replace a very similar LG I lost in a house fire. It's simple, easy to clean, quiet and spacious. And that keeps me happy :)
Loads of space in the freezer, and the doors, plus it's easy to remove the bits you don't want. The fridge has loads of space too, the door shelves are almost too big but haven't impacted on shelf storage and probably my only whinge is the lockable top storage shelf..I don't want a lockable storage shelf!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Tracey

TraceyDeniliquin

Excellent Fridge/Freezer

Very happy with our Westinghouse fridge/freezer. Quiet to run and easy to clean. Lighting is good, big veggie drawers in fridge and handy storage trays on the door with lockable medicine storage. The ice trays and storage in the freezer is very handy. Easy to use and read thermostat control. overall an aesthetically nice looking unit that we are very happy with.

Date PurchasedJul 2013
lee

leemelbourne

This product is amazing

It has a large capacity which I can store extra food. In addition, I can prepare lots of frozen preparation. It’s a very useful idea.
The annoy thing is that it often has weird noises coming from the inside, like somebody mowing in there or do the vacuuming machine.
Overall, my family likes it. Now that it is more room for groceries, everybody has the chance to grab their food and drink.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
horsehead

horsehead

love it to bits

I could not have asked for a better fridge heaps of room for all my food and more uses hardly any electricity love the quick freeze option and the beeps for leaving the door open is cool would recommend westinghouse to anybody who want quality and buy australian made products

Date PurchasedJan 2016
DrBob737

DrBob737AU

Take care of it and it will take care of you.

Excellent fridge. With side by side at 610 litres it is ample just not fancy like the big French style fridges. There was complaints about the poor door manufacture and noisy hinges. This unit got a little noisy after a year but some Wd40 fixed it. Thr fridge is easy to clean and the only complaint is the butter door is weak and broke too easily. I see it is a popular item as a replacement part dio be aware.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Jeremypool50

Jeremypool50Melbourne

Great fridge, economically efficient and looks great!

Very happy with this purchase, had it for 2 years now and so far can't fault it. Its whisper quite and easy to clean, just spray and wipe and its done.

Internal drawers are heavy duty, took alot of punishment from our toddler before finally needing replacement which was a quick and easy process.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Katting

KattingPerth

It's okay, I wouldn't buy it again.

Purchased this because our old Westinghouse finally went kaput. It looks like a big fridge but in reality there's not much space in the compartments to store things. You can't store much in the side shelves either. Also, the fridge beeps if you keep the doors open for more then 1-2 minutes gets really annoying after awhile. Other then that it does its job. I wouldn't buy it again because I need more space to store my food.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
cathyk

cathykAU

Fantastic fridge

This side by side fridge and freezer combo has a great amount of space in them. The fridge can hold 3 litre milk bottles on the door shelf. The best thing the salesman told us was to ditch the egg holder which goes in the door and just keep the eggs in the carton. This gives us a lot more room for jams and condiments in a shelf on the door. We are very happy with this fridge.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
See all Westinghouse 620L Side by Side reviews

Michelle M.

Michelle M.asked

WSE6200WA (White)

CL flashing. Had our fridge 2.5 years. Had the CL issue and got a new fan replaced under warranty. 10 months later and now CL is flashing again. So mad! Called westinghouse who told me that it's now out of warranty and will cost me to fix. Seems a common problem with this model. Has anyone had theirs fixed twice and it actually live? Or do I need to buy a new fridge??

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Michelle
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket Number 1107949

William J R.

William J R.asked

WSE6200WA (White)

What do the Codes stand for on the interface. The freezer is not chilling properly

Lindsey Basked

WSE6200WA (White)

I have just bought a WSE6200WA side by side fridge freezer. I CANNOT get the ice twister to sit under the shelf. It doesn't appear to fit both my husband and I have spent the last hour trying everything. Any ideas?

Lindsey B

Fixed! The runner under the shelf that holds the ice maker had been installed backwards. It was never going to fit. Harvey Norman were most helpful and exchanged the shelf and ice maker. I must say that WESTINGHOUSE have been less than useless.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives