Westinghouse WSF6606X / WSF6606W

Westinghouse WSF6606X / WSF6606W

WSF6606W (White) and WSF6606X (Stainless)

paul miller

paul millerSebastopol

Bad design

This dishwasher came with our new house package. Unfortunately the lower rack design is terrible. It does not run properly on the guides and slips off when pulling out. When it is loaded with plates etc it is almost impossible to get it back onto the guides or to push it back in.

Purchased in August 2019.

OB1johnOB

OB1johnOBSouthern and Hills, SA

Customer service has been excellent

Dishwasher arrived and inlet hose had a problem with it. Electrolux were quick to respond and send a techincian out to fix it. Very happy with their service so far.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

Carmelo S.

Carmelo S.Victoria, Australia

Very disappointed after only 2 weeks it has started to leaking.

After only 2 weeks of use the machine is leaking onto the floor and tripping the home safety switch. May take a week before some can come and see it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Jer A.

Jer A.

Compact and easy to use

Water efficient. Power efficiënt. Value for money. The color is nice. Also quiet and not shakey same as other washers and realy cleans dishes the inside racks is nicely organised

Purchased in January 2019.

MohammadSydney, NSW

Good value for money and big space inside

Very good priced
Easy to use
Quiet and good looking
Eco mode takes really long time - 2 hours!
Easy to installed - did it myself with supplier cable clamp
Good results - biggest load tried 15 ished, 1 pot, 10 mugs, 10 spoons

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $679.00.

Nicole52

Nicole52Hobart, TAS

Fantastic dishwasher

I purchased this dishwasher in October 2014 and didn't really give too much thought to it until I was at a friends house and noticed their heavy/intensive cycle was double the amount of time of my unit.

In almost 5 years of operation I have never had any problems with it not working, the tablet not dissolving, or the dishes not being clean when it was finished. It is very quiet, doesn't use a lot of water, and I couldn't recommend it more.

Purchased in October 2014 at The Good Guys.

Moira

MoiraVictoria

Dish washing Heaven

Love this dish washer! We replaced an older, but well engineered dish washer in a new renovation and are very happy with this new model. It is easy to fill and empty and although I feel the cutlery baskets are a tad flimsy, they are adjustable and can be used in different configurations. The machine is remarkably quiet during operation and is a bit of a Tardis, because it holds so many dishes. I do a quick scrape off, of the dishes before using the dish washer and have found everything comes out clean and shiny. The real test for me is the cutlery and so far I haven't had to re wash anything. I have found the machine to be reliable and hasn't clogged or given me any issues. I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $700.00.

Kim

KimVictoria

One error message after another and non existent customer service

When this dishwasher is working it is actually fantastic, it washes really well and has great shorter cycles which are handy. But in the 2 months we have had it, we have just had issue after issue. We have been constantly getting 2 seperate error messages, the machine will stop working and then will just work again for a week and then the error messages will come up again. Customer service at electrolux are terrible and trying to charge me for a service call when the machine is only 2 months old. I wouldn't recommend the machine.

Purchased in May 2019.

CassieT92

CassieT92

Best mschine I've ever had

This is by far the best machine I've ever owned.
I've had it for several months now and it never skips a beat!
As a mother of 3 young children who works anywhere between 8-14 hours a day, this has been a life saver!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $520.00.

Shiva

Shiva

Lifesaver

I bought this dishwasher a month ago and finally found peace at home.. No noice, great looks, perfect space for large utencils and catchy display.. Overall this product is amazing and loving it..

Purchased in April 2019 for $699.00.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Perfect Interior

The dishwasher has a stainless steel interior, adjustable shelves, plenty of cutlery holders, enough space for a family's dishes , glasses,cups and pans, lots of options for differ3nt times, temps etc

Purchased in May 2019 for $800.00.

Murphy

MurphyMELBOURNE

Terrible Choice

My Westinghouse Dishwasher. The HEATING hasn't worked for a few months. Last week it tripped the house circuit. Repairman estimated $400 for repairs including 2 call out, parts and labor. I had a look myself . The heating element read 40 ohms and infinity to earth and when cold the thermostats conducted ok. I checked the control board and a 125v ac relay terminal was burnt out. I have replaced the relay with an equivalent Panasonic 12v dc / 125vac 10a. Now I get repeating single beeps during each cycle. The water is still cold. ELECTROLUX people do you have a link to the repair manual with diagnostics and fault codes and re-set procedure

Purchased in April 2016.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Good dishwasher. Quiet and reliable

I've had this for about 2 years (and actually moved it into a new property as I was happy with it). It's very quiet, washes well and has never caused a problem (even after being moved). The quick cycle (50 mins) does a good job if you don't have time to let it run for the full 2 1/2 hours

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Mel

Mel

Washing breeze

Good dishwasher machine. Easy to use buttons & dial. Heats well and drains well. Recommend this dishwasher for any modern kitchen . Found cycle can be abit long but otherwise good results.

Purchased in October 2016 for $350.00.

Sharon

SharonDeception Bay

Very quiet!

We bought this when we moved into our new house and it was so easy to install - just slide it under the bench, hook up the hose and plug it in. It operates very quietly, so there's no issue with it being on when we are watching TV, etc. It cleans the dishes very well and glasses come out sparkling. Don't overfill the cutlery tray though, or it won't clean properly.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Holly

Holly

Great layout, capacity and capabilities.

Dishwasher is really easy to use. It’s laid out really well, with separate areas on the bottom level for dinner plates, bread plates and bowls. As well as a lot of room on the top rack for glasses. The top rack is also adjustable in terms of its height.

The only negative so far is that the normal cycle takes over 2 hours to run.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Tresol007

Tresol007Melbourne

Worst dishwasher I’ve owned

This dishwasher has a terrible internal layout and configuration. On the top shelf the outside rows for glasses have an angled base so my mugs don’t sit well and are unsteady during the wash cycle. The majority of the bottom plate separators are too narrow to fit even smaller plates so I have to double space them or they don’t wash clean. What a terrible design! There is also no flexibility to move the cutlery basket to fit in larger items. This is a real review from a real customer who is very disappointed with the brand and my purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

ReneeAndSam

ReneeAndSamGoonellabah

Reliable and easy to use

Date PurchasedNov 2018

GLH

GLHMelbourne

Will not buy Westinghouse again ever!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Lorraine Edwards

Lorraine EdwardsPort Macquarie

Dissapointed

I have found this dishwasher to be disappointing in a couple of aspects.
Firstly, plastic doesn't dry at all and I have to hand dry it. I have never had this problem with previous dishwashers.
Secondly the bottom basket runs off the track every single time. It can be quite exasperating and hard on the old back getting it back on track especially when it's full of dishes.
Having said that it does clean well and is nice and quiet.
At this stage I would not buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedApr 2017